....STOP SMUD FROM SPENDING RATEPAYER MONEY ON SCIENCE CENTER BUILDING NAMING RIGHTS.......SEE THE LOCAL FOCUS CAMPAIGN SECTION.....

Go Back   Fight Back In Sac > The News Media > Propaganda and Pandering suspect
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Articles Media Center Downloads Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Propaganda and Pandering suspect Articles, Columns, Advertisements, and Newsreels that reflect biased reporting

Welcome to the Fight Back In Sac forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 06-06-2009, 09:00 AM
Soldier

Default Arnold Covers For Illegal Aliens Again

Schwarzenegger: Don't blame state budget deficit on illegal immigrants

Quote:
"Everything we eat today is picked and created by undocumented immigrants, to a large extent," he said. "And every time we go to a restaurant and every time we go and move into a building, a lot of those buildings are built by undocumented immigrants' hands."
http://www.sacbee.com/topstories/story/1923957.html
Old 06-06-2009, 10:14 AM
Enlistee

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyatollahGondola View Post
Schwarzenegger: Don't blame state budget deficit on illegal immigrants

http://www.sacbee.com/topstories/story/1923957.html
Does Arnold realize how such a thing came about?

Since He's never worked in the construction trades, is it to be expected that he be so ignorant?
Old 08-13-2009, 07:49 PM
Enlistee

I'm really glad that I can honestly say I didn't vote for this lame ass. My ballot was cast for McClintock. Although, admittedly, never in my wildest dreams did I believe Schwarzenegger would suck to the extent that he has.
Old 08-13-2009, 08:14 PM
Enlistee

Quote:
never in my wildest dreams did I believe Schwarzenegger would suck to the extent that he has.
You should have, he is from Hollywood.
Old 08-16-2009, 05:41 PM
Enlistee

Lightbulb New flash/ He is a foreigner

what is the matter with the American public, did anyone think this man would be loyal to this country, he was not born and raised here, he didn't come over as extremely young baby, he is foreign-born and raised with foreign thoughts, and those thoughts are not American.
when are people going to wake up and quit electing, or hiring these foreigners, We got second and third generation Hispanics here that are not even working for this country they want this country to become apart of Mexico.
when I was a young boy I was never taught how bad white people were, when I watch TV I saw and of heard the many good things are race had accomplished, but it was not white foreigners, it was generations of white that families had come over 80 to over 100 years ago, we were not perfect but I'll be damned if I'm going to be told the white race don't count no more in this our country.
for the most part we have been a fairly good and helpful people, yes we do have a legacy of racism ((((( BUTwere working hard on that one )))))
but our government is working extremely hard but not for us, BUT ONLY THE
TOP 1% THEY LIVE IN THEIR GATED COMMUNITIES.
they don't look and they don't want to see what their actions are doing to us the citizens of this country.

how are we going to recover from this recession without any industry to rebuild this nation ???? These politicians have made us a nation of service company's, please tell me what's there for the average working person
????? IF you're not a highly educated person, or have been born with a silver spoon in your mouth there's just not much there that the illegals are illegal aliens have not taken or being given.

Last edited by saw mill worker : 08-16-2009 at 05:49 PM.
Old 08-16-2009, 08:38 PM
Soldier

This probably belongs in a thread of its own, but for now it's a different perspective on what propelled Arnold into the Capitol

http://www.newsreview.com/sacramento...nt?oid=1080624

Quote:
During the previous year, Lay and Enron—along with its partners Reliant Energy, Williams, Dynergy and Entergy—had gamed California’s electricity market to the tune of $8.9 billion. Groups representing California’s ratepayers sued to get that money back.

The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission negotiated a settlement in which Enron would pay back $1.5 billion, about 17 cents on the dollar—to the state’s ratepayers. However, the agreement required the consent of Gov. Gray Davis, who refused to sign off on it.

So what happened after Arnold’s secret meeting with Lay? A bunch of right-wingers bankrolled by the usual suspects forced a recall election. Arnold ran for governor, citing Davis’ supposedly inept handling of the energy crisis and the state’s budget, which was $8 billion in the red, or roughly the same amount Enron owed the state.

You know the rest, or at least half of it. Arnold was elected. One of his first acts in office was to sign off on the $1.5 billion settlement, letting Enron off the hook for $6.5 billion.
Old 08-16-2009, 08:58 PM
Enlistee

Deregulation was a something for nothing bait switching shell game scam 180 degrees opposite of the extreme left strangling all motivation out of business.

The utilities were heavily regulated and they do carefully game their industry within those regulations. But most people only understand that electricity comes out the wall and believe energy prices will come way down if we just turn the electrical industry into the business equivilent of a swap meet.

It's not going to happen. It's not possible with present affordable technology and it will still be gamed anyway - just to what extent is the question.

So, led by pie in the sky ignorant Sacramento fools, California jumped blind into deregulation; utilities were forced to sell off generation capacity;
out of state energy brokers broke it off in California's figurative ass; and the yahoos in Sacramento thought that the utilities were going to willingly be raped.

In their various ways, the utilities turned it back on Sacramento, while Bush and Ferc refused to help the state from being robbed blind.

Billions of dollars were bled out of the California treasury. It was the beginning of what we are experiencing now.

And the fools in Sacramento just don't get it. Be carefull
of what you wish for, you just may get it.
Old 08-17-2009, 12:17 AM
Enlistee

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
Deregulation was a something for nothing bait switching shell game scam 180 degrees opposite of the extreme left strangling all motivation out of business.

The utilities were heavily regulated and they do carefully game their industry within those regulations. But most people only understand that electricity comes out the wall and believe energy prices will come way down if we just turn the electrical industry into the business equivilent of a swap meet.

It's not going to happen. It's not possible with present affordable technology and it will still be gamed anyway - just to what extent is the question.

So, led by pie in the sky ignorant Sacramento fools, California jumped blind into deregulation; utilities were forced to sell off generation capacity;
out of state energy brokers broke it off in California's figurative ass; and the yahoos in Sacramento thought that the utilities were going to willingly be raped.

In their various ways, the utilities turned it back on Sacramento, while Bush and Ferc refused to help the state from being robbed blind.

Billions of dollars were bled out of the California treasury. It was the beginning of what we are experiencing now.

And the fools in Sacramento just don't get it. Be carefull
of what you wish for, you just may get it.
Ibegone, I'm sure glad you're here, I enjoy reading your posts.
Old 08-17-2009, 03:46 PM
Enlistee

Schwarzenegger is as empty and fickle as the wind!