Collapse
No announcement yet.

Illegal Alien laborers bring down Sacramento neighborhood

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

AG, I have been alreted that there will be a meeting for organizing a chapter of the Sacramento Minutemen. Have you hard about this? Gregor form American Citizen's First called me.
    Victim of Chelene Nightingale's internet despotism

Comment

I've heard some rumors of that too, but I'm sticking with my old company for now, and probably permanently.

Comment

View from the ground on 7/19/07

Comment

fruit carts/door to door

Hi ...just got registered and none to soon..I have been tracking the fruit cart vendors on Power Inn and Calvine for about a month now- I have notified the sheriff each time they are seen there, but they now know my truck- they use a cell phone, and call a white truck with no license plates to scurry over and pick them up.....

Unbelieveably today,aided by my ethnic neighbor two houses down, they were working the neighborhood selling strawberries...I notified the sheriff who came out...I will follow through...this is extremely blatant behavior...

Comment

I was in the parking lot of one of those new SaveMart stores this afternoon and some guy was trying to hawk steaks from a cooler in the back of his pick up.
            Who in the hell would be foolish enough to by meat from the back of truck?

Strawberry pushers making house calls now? Tells me that product is not selling as fast as it is spoiling.

Comment

strawberry house callers

I didn't think of it that way.........bingo, I think you may be right!! Now...go home right?

Comment

strawberry house callers

I didn't think of it that way.........bingo, I think you may be right!! Now...go home right?

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎