Fellow American -This is the thruth, We are beating the wrong dead horse

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fellow American -This is the thruth, We are beating the wrong dead horse

Dear fellow Americans,

I'm proud of people like you who want to rectify what politicians have broken. I consider you the "brave" that our national anthem honors.

However, I really believe that the only thing worse than beating a dead horse is beating the wrong dead horse. I don't consider myself the keeper of the truth but I've analyzing seriously for a long time the real causes of our problems.

The main reason why Mexicans are massively coming illegally to our country is because they are losing their jobs just like we are. And the reason why they are losing their jobs is because their industry is being killed by all the Asian products coming through the USA. As you know Mexico has not commercial trade with China, however, Mexico has commercial trade with the USA. The Chinese companies are using the port of Long Beach to bring over all their products through the USA and fooling the Mexican customs.

If we really want to fix the problems we need to identify the real cause. Clinton lied and betrayed the American people by signing the commercial trade with China. Bush continues the betrayal by granting the status of "most favored country" to China.

Republicans and Democrats are betraying the American people in favor of China. Do you remember when Ross Perot told us that we shouldn't have NAFTA with Mexico? Have you realized that Democrats and Republicans went beyond NAFTA and established commercial trade with many countries in Asia until they signed the commercial trade with China in 2000?

Is it a coincidence that the massive illegal immigration from Mexico started on the same year?

Lets be honest, China is growing thanks to our economy. China is getting richer and stronger while USA, Mexico and Latin-America are losing their jobs and becoming poorer, even we are losing our land.

Just for your information, I work in City of Industry, CA (Zip: 91748), which is a huge industrial Area in Southern California. As of today, 97% of all the companies belong to Asian immigrants. Most of those companies commit fraud and never pay taxes. Also, those companies don't manufacture anything in the USA; they bring over the products from China and replace the manufacture labels with "Made in USA" or "Made in Taiwan" labels. The same is happening in all the industrial areas of California, Arizona, Texas. I know how the Asian companies operate in Los Angeles, Commerce, El Monte, etc. everywhere.
    If we really want to stop the massive illegal immigration from Mexico and Latin-America, we need to gain control of our economy and our industry.

Unfortunately, there's not even one honest Democrat o Republican, all of them are the same garbage. Never forget that the politicians never pay for their mistakes. For instance, Bill Clinton signed the commercial trade with China and receives money from Asian companies. On the other hand, there is proof that Bush and his government orchestrated the attacks of 9/11.

We cannot waste time trying to deal with the current politicians. All of them have their own special interests. The American people is longing for a NEW LOYAL PATRIOTIC LEADER. We need to search for new leaders and promote. Personally I like Roger Simmermaker, he is a real American patriot and has been fighting for the American economy. Unfortunately seems that he is not interested in politics. If you want to know the work of Roger Simmermaker go to his web site www.howtobuyamerican.com.

Once again, if we want to stop the massive illegal immigration we need to take control of our industry and our ports. We have to stop the commercial trade with Asia.

I have tons of very important and reliable info that I can share with real American people.

That’s it for now

God Bless you. God bless America

How many chinese flags do you see flying around the neighborhood where you live or work?

Most of us agree that our port security is pretty much in the hands of the commerce department instead of customs and Border Protection. Pretty much all of us have been hollering Border Security for over 20 years, so that would include the ports. But getting control of our ports in the way of controlling the flow of goods would be a much bigger task than controlling immigration because you'd be preaching to people who believe commerce cures all the worlds problems.
    Beings that immigrants buy the products that are the subject of your post, allowing massive immigration would increase the demand for them. So would it make sense to cripple the demand or try to regulate the flow?
    If we want to stop the flow of foreign goods into US ports.....dry up the buyers who don't care where they come from.
    Stop the amnesty. Start deportation processes again. Limit immigration
    I'll call that my 3 step program

Comment

Dear AyatollaGondola,

As I said from the very beginning, we are beating the wrong dead horse. Believe me, this is not a matter of waving flags. Did you see how many Mexican flags were waving in the hands of Americans during the marches of May 1st? Did you notice how many American churches and social activists were waving Mexican flags?

Apparently you are too biased and blinded by the illegal immigration and don’t see the big picture. Illegal immigration is being motivated by the same politicians who are causing the death of our economy and the lost of American companies and jobs in USA and Latin-America.

Apparently you didn’t read that in all the industrial zones in Southern California Asians own more than 80% of all the companies. 97% in City of Industry alone. Also don’t forget that Asian companies don’t provide jobs to Americans, they only provide jobs to illegal immigrants and Asians. You need to learn more about economic flow to understand how affects immigration. If you don’t see this as a cause of the whole problem, sorry to break the news but you are too narrow-minded. Problems like ours don’t have one cause and don’t have one solution. I recommend you to go to www.pbs.org and search for “Is Wal-Mart good for America?” you can watch the show online on http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontl.../walmart/view/

I can provide you with more info if you really want to know. In my initial post I mentioned some important issues and you responded with flags. Believe me, China is taking control of our economy, causing the loss of American jobs and taking ownership of our land while we are chasing illegal immigrants. I don’t like to argue, I like to be informed so I can see the big picture. Everything we are suffering is due to the stupid economical decisions made by Democrats and Republicans.

If you really want to solve the problem, we have to search for a real patriotic leader, an independent leader, somebody determined to do whatever it takes to fix the problems to benefit the American people regardless of appearing politically correct. We need somebody like you who can speak up his mind without secret agendas.

As you know, we cannot rely on Democrats or Republicans anymore, they will never listen to us, if we keep trying to convince them we are wasting time. They are the main obstacle to solve any problems. Can we rely on murderer Republicans or traitor Democrats?

Do you believe we would be having these problems if we had listened Ross Perot? Of course not, Perot was Pro American and believed in protecting the American economy, he was against free market.

An independent patriotic candidate is the only way. Please think about it.

Please forgive me if I sound too rude sometimes. I respect you even if I don't agree with you.

God bless you, God bless America

Comment

Don't worry about my feelings,

I completely understand what you are saying and accept the threat as reality. I don't want to be led astray from how this recent immigration increase attempt currently the senate is playing out. The open borders lobby is importing more customers for their goods. Along with that, their new customers are bringing with them the flags of the nations they wish to be associated with and proudly waving them in the face of American nationals here. The issues you bring up are very valid, but not as widely advertised to the public, and that would not serve to capture the minds and power of American patriots. In other words, we would have to start advertising from a whole new platform. I think the other one works well right now. Many people are fed up with the foreign flags, catering to foriegn language, and political pandering to foreigners in general. And what foreign flag and language is most on their minds? ....Mexico.
        I don't want to abandon that already brewing cauldron and start from scratch right now.
        Again though, I do see the threat. I work in a field where I get plenty of exposure to the developing asian influence. I agree that they are incubating another under the table economy. Pretty much that is the way with most recently arrived foreigners. They are used to that. I don't consider it any less of a threat, just not popular enough right now

Comment

Its not the wrong horse...its all the same horse.

China, Mexico, the United States are all complicit in this problem, and its all one horse-

You cant beat the Mexico part without hitting some of the United States part- And you cant hit the United States part without hitting both China and Mexico.

Before this giant problem can be adequately mitigated we must first restore our border through enforcement and remove the job magnet that 'free-trade' is creating. Simply allowing Mexico to overrun the nation while China continues holding Americans hostage with cheap goods is going to do nothing but advance us into a larger hegenomy by which we are controlled.

When the boat is leaking, rowing isnt the first thing we should do to save our nation.
          Enjoy Freedom? Get off your ass and do something to preserve it then.

Calguns.net OpenCarry.org
          ronpaul2008.com
          constitutionparty.com

Comment

OK AyatollahGondola and CitaDel,

We might have different opinions and we can’t talk about it until the end of times. But I’m pretty sure we know that we cannot rely on any of the current political parties and politicians. Let’s start talking about who will help us to fix all the problems. I insist that we need new blood with new ideas but absolutely patriotic and loyal to the USA and the American People. But we need to hurry or we will have to suffer 4 more years of corrupted Democrats and Republicans.

Unfortunately Ross Perot is too old otherwise I would beg him to run for President.

As I said, the only guy that seems perfect for the job is Roger Simmermaker from www.howtobuyamerican.com. I sent him e-mail and left him some messages but he has not replied yet. Possibly he is not interested in politics.

Any ideas?

I hope you know somebody, so we can start promoting.

Comment

Personally I am supporting Tom Tancredo and Ron Paul for president, But I would encourage everyone to examine the smaller local races for candidates with sane nationalist views, and that will represent the legal citizenry.

And there ain't no end of times; It just keeps going, and going, and going, so lets fix what we have to live and die with rather than expecting some omnipitent fix for us. It's up to us; We are alone. We are it

Comment

OK Ayatollah,

I will learn about the candidates you mentioned. The first thing I noticed was that he’s willing to face the illegal immigration. But what’s his position about commercial trade and immigration agreements with Asia?

For your information, I’ve been living in the San Gabriel Valley for a long time and I have witnessed tons of illegal tactics used by Asians since 1990.
                If by any chance you know Monterey Park, Rosemead, Montebello, Alhambra, El Monte, City of Commerce, City of Industry, Diamond Bar, Rowland Heights, etc. you will know what I’m talking about. Also they own all the industrial areas and the apartment complexes where White, Latino and blacks live.

Just like you, I’m very active regarding social issues but I strongly believe that the root of many problems is the illegal tactics of Asian governments and their companies against us.

Here is the content of a flyer that I make and distribute to American people everywhere

Please read it and tell me what you think

========================0========================= =
                Wake Up Fellow American !

In Few Years We Went From Being The Biggest Exporter To The World To Become The BIGGEST Consumer of Asian Products. We Are NOT “saving” Money by Buying “cheap” Asian Products. That’s a Lie, We Are In a Trap !

We Are Killing Our Economy, Losing our Genuine American Industry, Our Jobs, Our Decent Salaries, Our Standard of Living, Even OUR LAND. Our economy is already in Bankruptcy ! Our Government Borrows More Than 2.2 Billion Dollars, Every Day, So We Can Continue Buying More Asian products. Our Debt to Other Countries Has Doubled In Few Years.

We Are Sacrificing EVERYTHING, Even The FUTURE OF OUR CHILDREN for SLAVE-PRODUCED Asian Products. That’s the REAL Price!

We Are Empowering Hostile Foreign Governments and Their Companies Who are Already in Our Land Ripping Off Our System, Destroying Our Industry and Taking Away Everything OUR Ancestors Worked For.

Americans buy Asian products while Asian Governments Keep Their Markets, Their industry and their Economy Protected from American Products. We Are Losing Our Jobs While They Get Richer! Our Mistakes Are Their success!

Haven’t You realized that We Are Committing Suicide?! Don’t Take My Word For It, Check The Facts For Yourself.

We Have To Stop This Insanity! This is OUR ONLY COUNTRY and We Need To SAVE It. We Can do it!
                We need to Awake Our Patriotism. This is the Home of the Brave. We Can Bring Back the Greatness of this country!

No More COMMERCIAL TRADE With China, no More Asian products and vehicles !

God bless you, God bless America!

============================0===================== ========
                Learn the Reality of the American economy

Watch the PBS show online “Is Wal-Mart good for America?”
                ** Note: To save time, watch the last 3 chapters: chapter 3 (approx 9.5 min) chapter 4 (approx. 12 min) & chapter 5 (approx. 13 min). >>>Pay attention to Bill Clinton’s words at the end of chapter 3<<<
                An eye-opening look at the power and influence of the world's largest company.

We are losing our genuine American industry. Check the huge list of struggling American companies in the following link. Check at least few of them, it will help you understand what’s going on.

We are already in bankruptcy; we have to borrow more than 2.2 billion dollars, EVERY DAY, to continue spending on Asian products and we are paying with our assets (watch out, probably your home already belongs to foreigners!)

http://www.americaneconomicalert.org/ticker_home.asp <<<Monthly trade deficit

A comparison between the expectations and the reality of the commercial trade with China

Here you can read again Bill Clinton’s words to convince the congress about the Commercial trade with China. As you can see our government’s promise and the reality are exactly the opposite. What happened, was it a lie from the very beginning?

US Labor work force has one foot in the third world

Outsourcing America

How Asian companies operate in the USA
                Many Asian companies work for China’s government and they use the same strategies to benefit from Americans. The strategy is simple “profit and avoid spending” (except when it comes to buying properties)
                Do you know all the Asian importers and many other Asian businesses are “trained” to commit fraud and rip off our system by exploiting the loopholes to avoid paying taxes? For instance, they are registered with multiple company names and “virtually” shutting down and reopening every few years.
                Do you know that Asian companies keep their corporate accounts in Asian banks only and collaborate to rip off our economy?
                Do you know many Asian companies discriminate American people and hire only low-pay Asians and undocumented people?

The Port of Long Beach is controlled by China LongLiveUSA0704@hotmail.com
                The port of Long Beach is used by China to bring over all the counterfeit American products, and after replacing the manufacture labels are shipped to Mexico and the rest of Latin America. China already stole the International market from American companies

Slavery in USA
                The Asian production system is the same always and everywhere. Asian companies are bringing to America the same production systems they use in Asia. Slaves are now Asians and Hispanics. Nobody can compete with such illegal tactics. No wonder American companies are disappearing in all the industrial zones all over the USA.

USA/China’s real political situation

>>>Watch online the PBS show: “From China with love”

>>>Watch online the PBS show: “The Tank man”
                ** to save time, watch the last 3 chapters: chapter 4 (12 min), chapter 5 (13 min), chapter 6 (19 min)
                17 years later, what does he mean for a China that today has become a global economic powerhouse?

** Microsoft, Yahoo!, Google and Cisco Systems are collaborating with China even inside the USA.

China never stops hurting USA
                CROUCHING DRAGONS ~*~ HIDDEN RATS Sightings from The Catbird […]

Visas H-1B
                Learn how big American corporations discriminate against American people to favor Asians. Even the White house hires Asians instead of Americans. Are our children predestined to work for Wal-Mart and McDonalds while foreign people take their jobs?

The shortage of tech people is just a myth of big American corporations to discriminate against American workers.

** No wonder we have so many foreign enemies in our government

Do you know Japan and other Asian countries don’t grant citizenship to those born in their land from foreign fathers and cannot take any leadership positions ever (even after several generations)?

Colonization in USA - - - - USA R.O.C. (Republic of China) - - - -
                Do you know Asians can buy unlimited properties in USA while Americans are not even allowed to travel freely in China, much less own a square inch of land? Can you tell how many Americans are already paying rent to China?
                Do you know all the commercial trades with Asia are always accompanied with immigration agreements? Of course, Asian governments take full advantage to position “their” people in our land. Can we make it any easier for them?
                Do you know how Asians take control of commercial spaces to eliminate or push away American businesses?
                Have you noticed the ethnic changes in Monterey Park, Montebello, Alhambra, Arcadia, Temple City, Rowland Heights, Diamond Bar, El Monte, Baldwin Park, etc. etc.? Do you know how Asian Real Estate companies “arrange” THEIR NEW COMMUNITIES?

What can we do?
                As you can see, Asian governments are not smarter; actually, our government is becoming more corrupted and stupid. Everything is against us. However, we cannot keep whining, we have to protect our children. We have to speak up and act now!!! Do whatever you can, organize anyway you can, every effort is valuable. It’s impossible to deal honestly with China and other Asians countries. We have to stop the commercial trade and immigration agreements with China. We have to stop the H-1B visas.

Can America compete?
                Watch the following video clip from NBC mms://msnbc.wmod.llnwd.net/fc/a275/e1/video/100/nn_thomp_compete_060512.asf#0;1.000;0;0;1:2;2:2
                Of course we can compete, but what’s the point of competing if we have nothing to win and everything to lose while Asian countries and companies have everything to win and nothing to lose. We shouldn’t be competing for whatever is already ours. We need to support our companies and ask them to come back. Buy only products made in USA by REAL American companies, don’t be fooled buying products made by fraudulent Asian companies disguised with American brand names. For example, the only company making athletic shoes in USA is New Balance; forget about slave-produced Japanese NIKE; don’t support worker exploitation and the violation of Human and civil rights. To support the genuine American industry, check the tips at:
                http://www.howtobuyamerican.com or http://www.howtobuyamerican.com/cont...morenews.shtml

God bless you, God bless America!

Comment

I can see you've done some work on this. This sort of thing is within our scope as long as the problem can be substantiated and documented here, or the battle against it takes place here. If you have personal documentation of the illegal underground economy and how it affects Sacramento and such you mentioned, then post it. But let's not make this just an anti asian cause. It must be relative to corruption, fraud, etc. or foreign nationals and nations abusing the system

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎