No announcement yet.

SEIU Masses Take More Time Off To Lobby State

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEIU Masses Take More Time Off To Lobby State

Below is the permit issued for SEIU to lobby or hold a budget "vigil" at the state capitol in hopes of bullying our reps into protecting them from budget cuts.

Seriously, I just don't get how 8,000 employees can get the time off during a weekday to pool up like this. Actually, they do it quite often too. I am always seeing smaller gatherings of them on my rounds at the Capitol. Clearly they are using their numbers to threaten the budget masters. We need to email our reps and ask them how is it that civil service employees have such flexible schedules that allow them to get better access to the Capitol and their representatives than the rest of us can manage.

The actual permit is posted here if you want to download:

This is a public document disclosure website that publishes public information in regards to contractors, politicians, service workers and other companies whose names appear extraordinarily often in court cases, restraining orders, or other public venues

Start Date: 6/30/2009 End Date: 7/1/2009

Permit#: 2009-0409 Status: Approved

Organization: SEIU Local 1000

Activity: Vigil and rally on budget Activity Items: Tents, chairs and sound

cuts.*****No open flames, candles, system*****SECURITY MONITORS MUST BE

camping stoves, camping tents, CLEARLY IDENTIFIABLE******

sleeping bags, cots or lodging

equipment permitted per the

Penal Code*****No loud music, or

amplified noise permitted past 10

pm*****

Setup Time: 2 :00 PM Start 2 :00 PM End 2 :30 PM

Comments: *****Portable restrooms and garbage cans must be provided by SEIU*****

6/19/2009 -
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎