Nightingale for Governor

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LAPhil
    Can you clue me in a little?
    Actually, I just made that up Phil, but it does have a nice ring to it.
    Night's out of the race in '09

Comment

• Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
      Actually, I just made that up Phil, but it does have a nice ring to it.
      Night's out of the race in '09
      Don't you mean '10?
      Open Borders And Mass Amnesty

http://www.campbell.org
      http://www.campbell.org/immigration/

Comment

Don't you mean '10?
        No, I mean 09. That way, there's still a chance to attract a more intelligent, knowledgeable, and electable third party candidate to the race

Comment

No, I mean 09. That way, there's still a chance to attract a more intelligent, knowledgeable, and electable third party candidate to the race
          Forget the third party! We've got Campbell this time! (Note: the immigration link on his site wasn't allowing the forum comments to show up for a while, but now it seems to be OK.)
          Last edited by LAPhil; 10-29-2009, 11:05 AM.

Comment

• The third party thing... maybe it will happen to us too.

Just a little history.

The early Aztlanistas regarded the Republicans and Democrats as a two headed goat who's heads fed from the same trough.

So, one faction actually got it's version of the La Raza Unida Party going, and took over the school system and Zavala County government in Texas.

They fired most of the white employees, instituted bi-lingual education, created a farming co-op, got a free health care gig going on.

Then it all fell apart under the weight of human nature and financially crushing lawsuits.

Now, everything they tried to do in the early 1970's is being accomplished through the Democratic party.

Another point:

The Chicano movement wasn't a united front - the attempt was made, but egos got in the way, some of the early founders were jealous of and hated each other to the grave, and most of the hierarchy organized activity whithered away.

But the core idea survived, particularly due to Mecha and the cultivated victim complex, and has chipped away to achieve the goal.

They were thirty five years ahead of the anti illegal movement, and the anti illegal movement has had a melt down amongst the early leaders. Through the disappointment and discouragement and disorganization, the movement still has life.

Comment

• Originally posted by DerailAmnesty.com
              Do not underestimate Chelene. She is very socially adroit on certain occasions and often says just the right thing to people. She can generate a good deal of charm. It is well within the realm of possibility that she could wind up with a reasonable campaign war chest composed of small donations from lots of working class folks. I've seen her make people feel good about themselves in many different settings.
              We have also seen her throw temper tantrums, become dictatorial, accuse others of being shills for the enemy and turn off large groups of people.
              Those are the two sides of the coin that make up that coin. It is impossible for both sides of the coin to not be seen because all of it is indelibly printed.

I would concede that a small cult following may be possible for a short period of time.

At this time Chelene is breaking new ground. She has separated herself from the movement in order to pursue the impossibility of becoming our next governor.

What she does get at this point is an opportunity to rub elbows with a good number of politicians. Thus far she has met with Tom Tancredo, Chuck Devore, Pete Knight and secured support from Chuck Baldwin.

It is conceivable that she may become a person of interest to someone in the political arena and recieve an offer of employment.

The illegal immigration movement has been a stepping stone for her and to me it is very clear that she wants to rise above the masses...so that she can be obeyed and paid attention to as she desires.

Will she become our next governor?...Not!

It is possible that at the end of the campaign she will have more debts than money because that is all too common in the playing out of a gamble that for some brings only heartache. Time will tell what will happen with Chelene.
              Last edited by Eagle1; 10-30-2009, 04:17 PM.
              Peace Through Strength

Comment

• Well, at least there's one less "traitor" to worry about. Gavin Newsom dropped out of the race today.

Comment

• After some research on the issues, Nightingale joined a California-based non-profit political organization. Soon she would become the media and events organizer for the group, then later promoted to managing director by the 501c3’s founder.
                  I just remembered something,

SOS wasn't a political non profit. It was a charitable non profit. The bending and contorting Chelena puts SOS through to achieve her goals is almost sacreligious. Gilchrist's MMP was a non profit political organization. a 501C4. Now I don't know if there's a bit of Gilchrist envy here on Chelena's behalf or no, but it is interesting that she's now trying to rewrite history to follow in the footsteps of her most reviled enemy.

Comment

• Yet another change is nightingales Bio. Further disassociation with SOS. Someone has something to hide, and is no longer proud of the things she's done.

Ms. Nightingale, who has won past awards and achievements including being listed In “Who’s Who”, is no stranger to leadership roles. Besides being the managing director of a former 501c3, she has also served as a Vice President for a distribution/production company and has been a small business owner. She has put her acting and stage-directing career on hold to help “we the people” take back our state so that we can govern ourselves the way our Founding Fathers intended.
                    Not naming the distribution and production company she was vide pres of either. Anyone know who that was for my research?

Comment

• If Chelene had started out on the LOCAL level, she would have had an opportunity to GET some REAL public office experience and GAIN a FOLLOWING, both of which would have helped to prepare for a BIGGER stake such as a run for the California State House, State Senate, or even Governor. You can't garner these vital resources by starting out FROM the TOP!

Comment

• Originally posted by joazinha
                        If Chelene had started out on the LOCAL level, she would have had an opportunity to GET some REAL public office experience and GAIN a FOLLOWING, both of which would have helped to prepare for a BIGGER stake such as a run for the California State House, State Senate, or even Governor. You can't garner these vital resources by starting out FROM the TOP!
                        Yeah, I think our current governor proved that.

Comment

Yet another change is nightingales Bio. Further disassociation with SOS. Someone has something to hide, and is no longer proud of the things she's done.

Not naming the distribution and production company she was vide pres of either. Anyone know who that was for my research?
                          her husbands music business
                          March for America June 14th-16th
                          www.lframerica.com

so many protests, so little time to Save America

Comment

Yeah, I think our current governor proved that.
                            its why Its just a pipe dream. She couldn't even keep her house let alone run a whole state. After talking with her this past 4th of July I saw that she was delusional and had no idea how to be a politician or really run for office. She didn't even want to change her hair( which was a weird color) or hire a good pr person.She doesn't have the basic instinct to run for office really or realize what it takes in the long run. She certainly has no clue about decorum and what is even proper in certain circles that will get you the money you would need to even run for office.
                            March for America June 14th-16th
                            www.lframerica.com

so many protests, so little time to Save America

Comment

• Originally posted by DARSACRAMENTO
                              her husbands music business
                              No way.

So there's not likely to be a paper trail of this experience then

Comment

• Does she cheat on her husband?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎