Federal Bench Adding More Fuel To Immigration Reform Fire

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Federal Bench Adding More Fuel To Immigration Reform Fire

Judge: Immigrants' kids who 'age out' lose place

Friday's final ruling means the plaintiffs' children who became adults while waiting for processing must start the application process from the beginning.

Immigration attorneys say thousands of immigrants have waited a decade or more for their older children to join them in the U.S.

Ayatollah's Note:

This seems to me an underhanded scheme to force more people to apply pressure on Congress to reform immigration laws and allow greater numbers of family visas.
    Millions of people here illegally, and the judge makes the ones who do it legally go to the rear of the bus? I don't know....it just seems a set up to me. I suppose there is a slim chance that this law had been missed all these years and it finally got interpreted the correct way

If the 14th Amendment were interpreted correctly, there would be NO birthright citizenship for anchor babies, either!

Comment

This seems to me an underhanded scheme to force more people to apply pressure on Congress to reform immigration laws and allow greater numbers of family visas.
      If you look back at it, that has been the aim for forty years concerning immigration from Mexico.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎