Typhoon Remnants Hit Sacramento

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Typhoon Remnants Hit Sacramento

Nasty storm up here today kids,

high and gusty winds' nearly sideways rain. Been like that most of the day. I was out to the landfill this morning and it was like driving rain because you're up on the hill. It's pretty much the highest point in the county now. tree branches are down all over town, and I passed a RR xing that both arms were broken on, and the train was a-comin'.
    I raked up 8 40 gallon bags of leaves so far today, and there's still another 2 or 3 more under the trees themselves.. The treeehouse was creaking and swaying, and the creek is running like a torrent. Going to be a bumpy ride

Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
    Nasty storm up here today kids,

high and gusty winds' nearly sideways rain. Been like that most of the day. I was out to the landfill this morning and it was like driving rain because you're up on the hill. It's pretty much the highest point in the county now. tree branches are down all over town, and I passed a RR xing that both arms were broken on, and the train was a-comin'.
    I raked up 8 40 gallon bags of leaves so far today, and there's still another 2 or 3 more under the trees themselves.. The treeehouse was creaking and swaying, and the creek is running like a torrent. Going to be a bumpy ride
    In conversation this evening I heard there is a lot of damage up north, lots of power outages.

Comment

Originally posted by ilbegone
      In conversation this evening I heard there is a lot of damage up north, lots of power outages.
      You heard right. I've been listening to the CHP scanner tonight, and it's full of action. Two BMA's robbed a McDonalds a short time ago, and broke up the constant traffic collision reports, and flooded road advisories, signal lights out, etc.
      I'll bet the officers cleaning up road hazards, setting out flares, and directing traffic in the nasty weather are thinking "I wanna go chase robbers at McDonalds"

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎