• Show
Clear All

I'm going to remind everyone of this thread:

Comment

Thanks guys Keep it up
      There are feelin the heat!!
      Wish I could be out there

Comment

Thank you for the link to the document thread!

Comment

Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
          Do you remember your sales? Who they were, where they were?
          Do you know if they were helped?

Yes I do, at least 3 of the 4...
          Will not put their names out publicly w/o their knoweladge.

I have NO idea if they were helped or not...
          When I left, I was still under the impression that court cases were being filed and that they were really trying to help the homeowners...

Comment

Originally posted by ExContractor
            Yes I do, at least 3 of the 4...
            Will not put their names out publicly w/o their knoweladge.

I have NO idea if they were helped or not...
            When I left, I was still under the impression that court cases were being filed and that they were really trying to help the homeowners...
            You should check up on them.

Comment

Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
              Do you think it's wise to give these people your private information?

YouTube- USLA Goons.wmv
              Wow, AG, you really got under their skin.

Comment

Originally posted by kjl
                Wow, AG, you really got under their skin.
                No; they treated the original protester worse

Comment

If any of you new registrants out there are not able to post yet, it may be because you haven't finished the registration process. There is an authorization email that is sent to your registration email address. Check your spam folders and spam filters for it too. If you aren't receiving it, contact us using the contact us form, or email me at:
                  Davi@FightBackinSac.com

Comment

Desparately seeking counsel,

Craigslist ads in several areas:

Jul 13 - We have the cases..Attorneys needed... - legal/paralegal

Jul 13 - We have cases! - legal/paralegal

Jul 13 - We have cases now! - legal/paralegal

Jul 13 - Attorney needed! - (Stockton) legal/paralegal

Forensic Loan Auditing company in the area of Predatory Lending with branches in Sacramento and the Bay Area is seeking talented and highly motivated Attorney's with 2+ years experience litigation experience. Candidates with experience in the areas of Predatory Lending and Fraud are encouraged to apply. This is a new area of the law where an attorney can make their mark while helping people in distress. Candidates must be currently licensed by the State Bar of California, must possess strong writing and analytical skills, should be able to meet deadlines as assigned, work on multiple projects, and ability to learn this new area of the Law. Experience in taking and defending depositions, drafting/reviewing, and arguing motions both in State and Federal courts is desired. Applicants should reply with a cover letter and resume. Small Firms and Solo-Practice Attorneys desired.

Comment

GamblingBob may have been handed a silver opportunity,

USLA's defamation suit gives bob the opportunity for subpeona and discovery that he did not have access to as a disatisfied customer

Comment

I want to have an outreach effort to see if others are affected by US Loan Auditors. I'm going to draft an ad, and place it on Craigslist to see if others need some help. I'll draw up an ad, and I'd appreciate anyone's help in placing ads in the craigslist venues withing their area. You can post the ad, and direct them to my email address, or this website link, but because I cannot overpost there, I also am prohibited from posting the same ad in different areas.

Comment

Soundss like a good Idea.. You will need a way to track the areas for the Posts on CL so that multiple people are not posting in the same area's...
                          Make a list of the area's and have peeps sign up to post in a certain area's to ensure you get good coverage...
                          You should Include Reno and Los Vegas and some area's of AZ as they do business there as well.

Comment

That's a good idea.

I've drawn up an ad, and I'll post it here soon

Comment

Originally posted by wantmy
                              AyatollahGondola-
                              Is there a way to see how many if any properties were put into the owners or companies they run names? I tried the Sac county records web site but turned up nothing. If they are still doing the "equityflips" among others. Wouldn't that be interesting. Maybe we could do some cross referencing and if it looks they have had a hand in the foreclosure/purchase, we call the previous owners and ask if they were involved with USLA.
                              Just a thought
                              I try digging a little harder.
                              Let me know
                              Sorry, I missed this one,

It can be easy or hard to find this out. The recorder records the names on the deeds/documents. If any one of the owners of USLA recorded a doc/deed in their own name, it would be found. but they can start a new corp/company and use that as a shell to buy and sell. You'd have to be somewhat close to the situation to know what names they were using.
                              You can run each name through the recorders office and confine your search to the last 2 or three years, but keep in mind there are properties all over, in several counties. It might seem impossible at first, but I do it all the time, and it does turn up some inconvenient facts for the subjects sometimes.
                              I believe it was Pulvino, for example, that had a tax lien from the state. He just paid it off recently. Wonder where that money came from?

Comment

USLA is advertising on CL

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎