Collapse
No announcement yet.

Save Our State To Rise Again

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rim, I read about your banning yesterday, but did not have time to post a response. I am utterly shocked over this. I find this sort of behavior utterly juvenile, and is just another reason why the Nightingale board should get everything it deserves.

It says a lot about a group when they are afraid you. I am sorry that this has happened to you.

Comment

Pocho, did you see the post that Blondee made to me? If you did not I will post it here. I was running out of hard drive space at the time and in a dither about what to do about it. Everyone I talked to told me something different I really don't understand computer language. I finally took it to a place near me and they 'cloned' my hard drive to another one.
      Blondee's post to me was the most insulting thing I have ever read that was about me. I am glad it is all over because I was near the end any way.

Comment

I'd like to see it.

Comment

Here is the post by Blondee and my answer to her. There is more to this story but too much to post here. The post by Blondee was left up for close to two weeks by AZ while I was having computer problems. After my post to Dearest Blondee, AZ cleared ALL the negative stuff off the board. I still have it.

Comment

Darn, I forgot to post it. Hereeeeee it is.
            How Dare you, you old Hag!!!! What an insult to the members here! I am not even going to address your marter attitude,or your libral hypocritical stupidity but I will comment on your comment about being on the streets with SOS members and getting knifed in the back... for one the reason you never were hurt at an event is because everyone made sure you and everyone did not get hurt. But formost here I will remind you if it has escaped your memory that when we you and I were at the first American Apperal event standing side by side and that guy got in your face that day started shoving you and wanted to hurt I STEPPED IN BETWEEN YOU AND HIM SANDWICHED WHILE FACING HIM PHSYCIALLY TO PROTECT YOU..YOU, YOU UNGRATFUL B*TCH. Take your knife your pitty me and pathetic opinions and go stir up the pot some where else. and by the way its not my style to knife someone in the BACK! unlike you and your peers at the other site! I will handle someone face to face! you are officially put on notice here, if you dont like it here just leave!

Dearest blondee,I am sure you thought you got away with your nasty post. WRONG!
            You have a slimy loud and dirty mouth I have heard in person and on videos in the past.
            You took after me when a couple form 'the other forum gave me compliments and just can't let it go.
            I remember the same dirty posts by Imindisblief like the one by you above, remember?
            You have no manners, no class and no brains.
            I am on official notice? Really!
            You did not save me from anything. Those AA employees were just some fools who thought they were having fun. I stayed safe because I do use my head.
            This mod thing has really gone to your bleached head. You are not fit to even be a member.
            SOS has gone from being a top forum to nothing but a gang of unhappy republican gang. It is now an embarrassment to all those who worked so hard in the beginning.

AZ, you share a LOT of the blame I am heaping on blondee. You are the one who is always telling the 'kids' to take it to PM and do not attack a fellow member. Why do you still have that that classless post there?. I have been a member since 2-05.
            If either of you think my words are harsh let me assure that they are not, they are actually kind.

Rim05

Comment

Holy moly!!!

Comment

Maybe it's time to put the past behind us and let bygones be bygones.
                Open Borders And Mass Amnesty

http://www.campbell.org
                http://www.campbell.org/immigration/

Comment

Way to go, Rim!

Comment

Just for the record my posts above only got me a 7 day suspension for 'infighting'. I broke the camels back with the following post that I made HERE. Man I was gone then.

#49 10-14-2009, 05:03 AM
                    Rim05
                    Enlistee Join Date: May 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by jinx
                    Are you staying that the same info that is on SOS.org will be available on SOS.info?

That's the plan

,WHAT WILL THE KING AND QUEEN DO THEN? I cannot believe it but guess I will see.
                    Last edited by Rim05; 10-17-2009, 01:39 PM. Reason: double post

Comment

Just for the record my posts above only got me a 7 day suspension for 'infighting'. I broke the camels back with the following post that I made HERE. Man I was gone then.

#49 10-14-2009, 05:03 AM
                      Rim05
                      Enlistee Join Date: May 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by jinx
                      Are you staying that the same info that is on SOS.org will be available on SOS.info?

That's the plan
                      ************************************************** ********Post by Rim05
                      ,WHAT WILL THE KING AND QUEEN DO THEN? I cannot believe it but guess I will see.
                      Last edited by Rim05; 10-17-2009, 01:47 PM.

Comment

It tells me a lot about a person when they have to stoop to that level. Rim, you are better off out of Same Old Sh*t. It appears to me that the new "leadership" there are nothing but more of the same teeny bopper, cheerleader mentality that was fostered by Nightingale.

On another topic. Has anyone heard from Mike from LA?

Comment

*(deleted)
                          Last edited by LAPhil; 10-17-2009, 05:45 PM.
                          Open Borders And Mass Amnesty

http://www.campbell.org
                          http://www.campbell.org/immigration/

Comment

Originally posted by PochoPatriot
                            It tells me a lot about a person when they have to stoop to that level. Rim, you are better off out of Same Old Sh*t. It appears to me that the new "leadership" there are nothing but more of the same teeny bopper, cheerleader mentality that was fostered by Nightingale.

On another topic. Has anyone heard from Mike from LA?
                            I haven't heard anything from or about him since before I was bumped by the dicator-ess

Comment

Originally posted by LAPhil
                              Maybe it's time to put the past behind us and let bygones be bygones.
                              I don't know Phil,

I think it's just one of those things we will choose to do, or not to do, on an individual basis. I wouldn't hold it against anyone, or a group of us, who still feel there's record-straightening-out to do. Especially this early. We'll just have to see how others feel as we proceed.

Comment

There's always the "middle road".

I heard a great quote a few weeks ago which I believe was attributed to John Kennedy:

"Forgive your enemies... But never forget their names".

Take care of what you can at this time, and let the rest go. I forget what brought up the subject, but when I was in my early twenties, an old man told me that if you stand by the river long enough, you will see the bodies of all your enemies float by.

You sleep easier at night, your life isn't cluttered up and confused with preoccupation, no constant pacing and brooding to alarm the significant other, no trips to jail and no spending money you don't have on lawyers.

Then, some years later, the perpetrator of your former misery has forgotten all about why you might have any reason to, ahem, have hard feelings, and just might need some help strapping on his skates for that trip off the far end of the pier.
                                Last edited by ilbegone; 10-17-2009, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎