Video: Border Patrol agent murdered on US border

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

myopic iditiocy

Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
    Cowboy, it was Sandinator that had a problem with it, and as you say, she's gone now, so it's not a problem anymore.
    I see you are still playing the myopic idiot game here. Sure, and Hilter was ONLY a bad painter and architect. Not fooling anyone with a brain here.

You must really get 'off' on this FBIS staffer bullying power trip against honest members over and over. Innocent until proven guilty...ever hear of that? Davi''s snarky reponses to simple questions and so on....Bully's fun, HUH?

Purgatory- Warning: The FBIS staffers posting in this section because they have been disregarding Freedom of Speech, Opinion and Association at FBIS forums and disregarding any semblance of fair & ethical due process application of the FBIS TOS rules. Their have demonstrated a total lack of transparant fair due process protecting the member's US citizen's opinion rights; innocent until proven guilty. It is very intellectually dishonest, hypocritical, ironic for those self-appointed staffers as the guardians of all things expressed in FBIS. General members rights are stepped on with no warnings given, no open charge, no evidence shown, not allowed to face your accurser with covert allegations, or other common decencies of Internet decorum fairness here. There are many FBIS staffers posts inside here that many Americans would find distasteful, disrespectful, or even disgusting. Participate at the risk of your own FBIS staffers' sinking integrity. This it the facts held by myself, 'Sandiator', Liberty Belle, and many others who have left FBIS disgusted and who have high ethics and personal consciences speaking out to malicious faux authority figures that are clearly unethical in these Internet matters.

PS... And you wrap yourself up in the US flag and drive your truck around...pluuuzzee. What a attention hound !
    Pure and simple. Seeming big man in a little pond.
    Why aren't you picketing the State legislature's offices and meeting rooms, Governor's office since you LIVE there ?? I have been to mine, several times.
    DISCLAIMER:
    No aggressive matters should be inferred toward anyone here. I hope we are not getting upset for sharing polite opinions here.
    "I really hope we aren't punishing members here for posting their honest opinions. That would be a bad precident to set. *Activists, who routinely point out corruptions outwardly with govt entities, also should be the very first to point out 'inside' org leadership corruptions."

Comment

Originally posted by cowboycode

PS... And you wrap yourself up in the US flag and drive your truck around...pluuuzzee. What a attention hound !
      Pure and simple. Seeming big man in a little pond.
      Why aren't you picketing the State legislature's offices and meeting rooms, Governor's office since you LIVE there ?? I have been to mine, several times.
      Hellooooo Cowboy...
      The whole point of the billboard was to draw attention. If you want to call me an attention hound for that, I will accept it.
      And you are not allowed to picket inside the state capitol. So I do the next best thing and picket with the mobile billboard outside the Capitol.
      Why not post pictures of yourself picketing those offices?

Comment

Cowboy Code...STFU!

OK...that felt great.

Comment

your boring one group-think forums.

Hellooooo Cowboy...
          The whole point of the billboard was to draw attention. If you want to call me an attention hound for that, I will accept it.
          I guess I made and won my other points about you...
          But, your careful very selective answers to my points...The Davi & his other sycophantic FBIS staffers posting in this section because they have been disregarding Freedom of Speech, Opinion and Association at FBIS forums and disregarding any semblance of fair & ethical due process application of the FBIS TOS rules. Their have demonstrated a total lack of transparant fair due process protecting the member's US citizen's opinion rights; innocent until proven guilty.
          It is very intellectually dishonest, just LIKE AT SOS org.

Why not post pictures of yourself picketing those offices?
          Why should I support the FBIS with my news and effort ? I have posted neutral news like webs links here already and you still are stopping my citizen's freedom of speech, opinions and assembly...like any left-wing tyrant. I don't see any change. as such, you still get nothing. Enjoy your boring one group-think idiotic hive-mind forums.
          DISCLAIMER:
          No aggressive matters should be inferred toward anyone here. I hope we are not getting upset for sharing polite opinions here.
          "I really hope we aren't punishing members here for posting their honest opinions. That would be a bad precident to set. *Activists, who routinely point out corruptions outwardly with govt entities, also should be the very first to point out 'inside' org leadership corruptions."

Comment

little 'tools' with small minds...

Originally posted by PochoPatriot
            OK...that felt great.
            Ah.....Pocho...You proved yourself a loyal 'tool' at the SOS & NMI forums and you just keep proving it here with your mindless comments. Just your small mind desparting seeking to be a 'big' fish in alittle FBIS boring polluted pond here.
            hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha
            DISCLAIMER:

Comment

Why should I support the FBIS with my news and effort ? I have posted neutral news like webs links here already and you still are stopping my citizen's freedom of speech, opinions and assembly...like any left-wing tyrant. I don't see any change. as such, you still get nothing. Enjoy your boring one group-think idiotic hive-mind forums.
              Why would posting pics of yoursel picketting your elected reps be supporting FBIS? The only way for that to happen is if you had FBIS on your sign, which I'm sure was not the case.

Comment

Ah.....Pocho...You proved yourself a loyal 'tool' at the SOS & NMI forums and you just keep proving it here with your mindless comments. Just your small mind desparting seeking to be a 'big' fish in alittle FBIS boring polluted pond here.
                hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha

Comment

Originally posted by Rim05
                  If it is so bad and boring here I would ask, Why do you keep coming back?

That's an easy one.

Because he's been banned everywhere else expect the MMP site. And there, partly because of his own antics, there's only about 3 or 4 people around to listen to him.

Here he has his largest audience; even in these limited confines.

This is what it has come to.

Comment

it's in front of you...

Why would posting pics of yoursel picketting your elected reps be supporting FBIS? The only way for that to happen is if you had FBIS on your sign, which I'm sure was not the case.
                    my answer was in front of you and you still ask dumb questions or choose to not see it (this is staff here ???....LOL !!) .....
                    *** Why should I support the FBIS with my news and effort ? I have posted neutral news like webs links here already and you still are stopping my citizen's freedom of speech, opinions and assembly...like any left-wing tyrant. that's the answer.
                    DISCLAIMER:

Comment

new fish in the polluted pond...

If it is so bad and boring here I would ask, Why do you keep coming back?
                      Hi,
                      in case you missed it, I was speaking to another SOS/FBIS member here. Who snarky spoke up that I knew of.

And...who are you in this matter?
                      DISCLAIMER:

Comment

Originally posted by DerailAmnesty.com
                        That's an easy one.
                        Because he's been banned everywhere else expect the MMP site. And there, partly because of his own antics, there's only about 3 or 4 people around to listen to him.
                        Here he has his largest audience; even in these limited confines.
                        This is what it has come to.
                        this from the attacker of Liberty Belle and gloating snarky winner. Attacker of me and gloating snarky winner.
                        Quite impressive if your are easily impressed with that sorta nonsense.
                        Wow..and with that folks..meet my media agent. Most convincing liar in town.
                        DISCLAIMER:

Comment

And...who are you in this matter?
                          Just one quick response and then back to your isolation, I AM A MEMBER WHO CAN POST ANY PLACE I PLEASE.

Comment

Wow..and with that folks..meet my media agent. Most convincing liar in town.

OK, so what I wrote is false? Just not accurate at all?

Specifically, when I stated that

A. The MMP board has few posters, and you are part of the reason; and

B. You continue to post here because it's the largest audience you can get on an immigration website, at this point.

... that's substantively inaccurate? Not true? A pack of lies? Wow.

I can add a third one if you like. Is this also a prevarication?

C. You have repeatedly snuck back on to boards, with new names/accounts, that you've been earlier tossed off, as a matter of necessity because few immigration activists will listen to you if they even suspect it's you.

Comment

It's sheer incompetence.

Just one quick response and then back to your isolation, I AM A MEMBER WHO CAN POST ANY PLACE I PLEASE.

AAAAaahhhhhhh.....that's it. Not a very deep response, I'm afraid. I can post anywhere, too. You have low expectations here.
                              Are you fascinated by carpeting, electricity, and indoor plumbing too?
                              This site is a bad joke anyway. The AdMs and MoDs here are no different than when they were at the SOS. They're bullies, egotistist and power-trippers. When someone comes to them, they automatically take an opposing viewpoint and penalize to the complaintants regardless of the obvious evidence and truthful points presented to them. It's sheer incompetence.
                              DISCLAIMER:

Comment

More mindlessly dim responses...

Don't you understand what makes your statement incorrect?
                                Or are you merely mindlessly dim, as well?

Originally posted by DerailAmnesty.com
                                OK, so what I wrote is false? Just not accurate at all?

Specifically, when I stated that

A. The MMP board has few posters, and you are part of the reason; and

B. You continue to post here because it's the largest audience you can get on an immigration website, at this point.

... that's substantively inaccurate? Not true? A pack of lies? Wow.

I can add a third one if you like. Is this also a prevarication?

C. You have repeatedly snuck back on to boards, with new names/accounts, that you've been earlier tossed off, as a matter of necessity because few immigration activists will listen to you if they even suspect it's you.
                                DISCLAIMER:

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎