No announcement yet.

Local Activist Speaks Out Against US Loan Auditors

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnsoncasa
    I think it would be a good idea to try and go out there on Firday in support of gamblingbob.
    I am one of the strongest proponents of public venue. The lawsuit against Bob can be managed, as it all has to be proven first. If there are any issues than can be mitigated and altered so as not to invite litigation that will succeed, then I would do that and resume my public venue. We have offered GamblingBob support on that.

Comment

Fraud investigator

If they're independent contractors than mine was Roland Sison. I had little contact via e-mail with Gabriel Thomas. But Roland handle all the calls.

Comment

How many of you actually met a live person during your initial meetings with the investigators?

Any phone numbers you have that might be related solely to the independents would be helpful, as well as any contact info other than that.

I would suggest calling your "fraud investigator"/initial contact person and ask them if they are/were an actual employee of USLA at the time, or an independent contractor. Just leave a message if they don't answer their phone

Comment

Contracts

Service Provider Agreement-Money back guarantee
          If someone has one of these thats is different in any way
          Please Post-

I will also upload copies of the attorney client form they want you to sign
          Thanks
          Attached Files

Comment

We are soliciting for input on public events for the USLA issue. If you have any ideas to share, please follow this link and post them there:

wantmy$back,

I'm glad you found how to use the file upload.

Comment

Legal Services Agreement
              Attached Files

Comment

These are two different process and flow timelines they give you these at the consult.
                The first one was when I received back my audit when they were still US legal Advisors
                The second one I obtained just recently. There are differences
                The writing on the 1st is from the "investigator"
                Attached Files

Comment

Letters from USLA I have received
                  Any comments would be great
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by wantmy
                    Letters from USLA I have received
                    Any comments would be great
                    It looks like it was written or dictated by someone with less than average business communication skills.

Comment

Of interest is the part where they tell you not to contact your investigator

Also, for someone hoping to put someone's mind at ease, he's pretty much a failure. On one hand he's telling people that the annoying calls will stop, and in the same sentence says they won't. And as far as I know, interrogatories demand that the parties either admit or deny, not just admit. And it's double sided. You are liable to admit or deny as well.
                      This letter would not inspire confidence in this company were I to receive it

Comment

What do you mean " Admit or deny"

Comment

Originally posted by wantmy
                          What do you mean " Admit or deny"
                          Well, basically the interrogatory covers all of the actionable complaints and all of the defenses. Each party answers the other side's basic questions that they expect to litigate before the court

So they would send Bob a list of questions, that might hypothetically say:

The defendant came to our business on december 32 2001,

And Bob's answer might be:

Defendant denies this allegation

And they may go on and ask other questions which bob may either admit or deny, and in some cases neither admit or deny, but state that he does not have sufficient knowledge to answer the question.

These can go on for hours. Bob can send his interrogatories to them.

Whatever isn't in there may not end up in litigation later. Basically, each side gets a chance to get some definitive answers from the other. But each one can be held to their answers.

Comment

City of Garden Grove warns residents of loan mod scams

Loan Modification Fraud
                            Most of these scams ask homeowners for an upfront fee in order to start a loan modification program. At best, the homeowners may end up paying for work that is completed by the group asking for the money, however, it's work that likely could have been done for free through other non-profit organizations or loan-modification assistance programs (i.e. Community Housing Council, a non-profit based in Fresno). At worst, the homeowners pay for work that isn't done at all.

The scams are typically initiated over the phone or through the mail, however, the people running the scams sometimes show up at the homes they're targeting. The companies will then offer the distressed homeowner their services to renegotiate the mortgage in exchange for an up-front fee amounting to one month's mortgage payment or more.

Just last week, in Modesto, "some homeowners attended a workshop in which they were asked to pay $3,500 for getting their mortgage woes resolved," (San Jose Mercury News, 10/27/08).

The FBI is aware of this problem, as they report to having 1,569 pending mortgage fraud investigations open as of last month. However, it is clear that number will rise and more resources will need to be poured into combating mortgage fraud, as incidences of it has annually doubled between 2003 and 2007.

The FBI has also been taking some flack recently due to their late arrival to all of the rampant mortgage fraud that's been taking place over the last couple years, but part of that is due to the agency not having enough agents to cover the continuing spread of mortgage fraud, as the housing and foreclosure crisis gets worse. The bureau slashed its criminal investigative work force to expand its national security role after the Sept. 11 attacks, shifting more than 1,800 agents, or nearly one-third of all agents in criminal programs, to terrorism and intelligence duties. Current and former officials say the cutbacks have left the bureau seriously exposed in investigating areas like white-collar crime, which has taken on urgent importance in recent weeks because of the nation’s economic woes.

Agencies that may be able to assist you are:

Garden Grove Police Department
                            Pete Arrellano
                            Major Fraud
                            11301 Acacia Parkway
                            P.O. Box 3070
                            Garden Grove, CA 92842

Orange County Sheriff's Department
                            Criminal Investigations Division
                            Economic Crimes Detail
                            550 N. Flower Street
                            Santa Ana, CA 92703
                            714-647-7040

Orange County District Attorney
                            Economic Crimes Unit
                            401 Civic Center Drive
                            Santa Ana, CA 92701
                            714-834-3600

California Department of Real Estate
                            320 W. 4th Street
                            Suite 350
                            Los Angeles, CA 90013
                            213-620-2072

California Association of Realtors
                            525 S. Virgil Avenue
                            Los Angeles, CA 90020
                            213-739-8200

To report suspected economic abuse of the elderly or dependent adults, immediately call:

County of Orange Social Services Agency
                            Adult Protective Services Agency
                            Adult Abuse Registry
                            1505 E. Warner Ave.
                            Santa Ana, CA 92705
                            800-451-5155
                            Hey! Did a public government authority actually refer to this as a scam?

Comment

Looks like that complaintsboard has been locked by the administrator. It was something like this I was fearful of. You can lose a whole lot of work by the stroke of the keyboard. Maybe it isn't gone, but you need redundancy and you should all save your work in case you have to start over elsewhere.

Comment

I was briefly able to get on there about 30 min ago and there was a whole page someone posted about Hormel foods privacy policy, something to that effect.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎