No announcement yet.

Stop Internet Lynchings of Activists

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sandinator
    No you did not call me a name nor did I call you one.

You said you would become a target and I queried why you would become one, yet you never replied to that direct question.

Lets lose the drama shall we? As far as anyone using political correctness that mirror has your image.

Now if and when you want to talk some no nonsense talk I will be here, until then you are off my radar.
    I will ignore you, I do not want to become like you.

Comment

• `````````````````````
      Last edited by sandinator; 08-03-2009, 11:13 PM. Reason: `

Comment

• Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
        I am not sure anything more is shattering than a cartel of egomaniacs,
        It may end up being the best thing for the movement in the long run..... Forbidden subjects and secret chambers only seem to have been useful to keep some very undeserving individuals in a position of power. Maybe we'll do better as a federation of individuals as opposed to a few secular groups.
        After just reading this thread and doing some googling around for research...
        A Lynching of Activists ????
        Sounds like a 'western' thing to me.
        And I'm against it because lynching implies someone getting treated badly due to some purposely phony action or phony evidence of an action by the lyncher to be executed on the 'lynchee'. AG seems to know all about this from clearly being a 'lynchee' from SOS actions against him and his work in Sacto. I know of other good people that got the same treatment from many of the same 'lynchers'. This movement has lost many good productive people this way.
        There are many people around boasting saying they are leaders that are making unfounded charges against others. Much like "AG". This is true lynching to me. That hurts our movement.
        The there are other leaders that are making founded charges against others and voluteer & make available extensive supporting evidence, IF people will do some digging and research. The trouble is many people will not research matters and could stay duped by other people, that they believe have great personal credibility. That credibility should be challenged to be tested. If they are credible, the tests will win over folks everytime.
        What I don't understand is how people here can be so quick to dismiss matters of personal ethics while in our grassroots movement where we are demanding ethics of the government agencies for immigration and other important government matters.
        Isn't this a hypocritical double standard? This looks like schizophrenia and hurts our political position. Is 'drama' now the buzzkill word for "shutup and take it"? Are we to just get aggrieved about only certain sanctioned govt topics and others are out-of-bounds?
        Unjustice and unethics are universaly bad and lead to essential big problems in our movement. It should not be allowed, un-discussed or tolerated because it destroys all the good work our local members do in the public sector by events or protests. Movments have a public persona and it must be credible and seen to be honest & true.
        Good public activist events are undermined by the rot of bad movement leadership staying in power and rots our movement from the inside out. Sorry for the rant....ZZZZzzzzzz
        Last edited by cowboycode; 07-15-2009, 12:13 PM.
        DISCLAIMER:
        No aggressive matters should be inferred toward anyone here. I hope we are not getting upset for sharing polite opinions here.
        "I really hope we aren't punishing members here for posting their honest opinions. That would be a bad precident to set. *Activists, who routinely point out corruptions outwardly with govt entities, also should be the very first to point out 'inside' org leadership corruptions."

Comment

• `````````````````````````````````
          Last edited by sandinator; 08-03-2009, 11:11 PM. Reason: `

Comment

Then apparently you just don't get it, that is the entire purpose of this thread; to call attention to the lack of ethics being displayed by people like Chelene.
            Hello,
            I must point out that I do get it. It sounds like you are agreeing with me. I was confused because some posters here were suggesting to 'shutup and move on". I find that different from the tone and meaning of my previous statement on this matter.

Originally posted by sandinator
            She has singlehandedly done more to damage progress that was once being made by SOS with her lack of ethics than anyone else. She is not in the movement for the right reason, she is only in it for self glorification and that my friend is pathetic. She has screwed over too many good people whom she considered a danger to her vanity activism. She is a disgrace and obviously she tipped the scale and screwed one person too many thus here we are.
            I concur on that statement and know it to be true. Unethics should be exposed especially in movement's leader, not to mention someone who aspires to be elected to California's governor. Discussions is neccessary in this important matter for many individuals and our grassroot movement as a whole.
            We are blamed when others do wrong since illegal alien fighters all look the same to the callous people outside our movement. Our dectractors love to take advantage of this problem. Just like the Shawda Forde matter.
            This Chelene problem should have a solution in some way to acknowledge the problem is very different from the beneficial good norm with us here.
            I have been told that Jim Gilchrist has removed all anti-Chelene matter or articles from his MMP website so as to not add to Nighingale's campaign problems. While I undertand Mr. Gilchrist noble actions, I question if it's a good move without some reciprocal sos's forum anti-MMP clean-up that might have not been done.
            Politics is strange, huh?
            Last edited by cowboycode; 07-15-2009, 08:52 PM.
            DISCLAIMER:
            No aggressive matters should be inferred toward anyone here. I hope we are not getting upset for sharing polite opinions here.
            "I really hope we aren't punishing members here for posting their honest opinions. That would be a bad precident to set. *Activists, who routinely point out corruptions outwardly with govt entities, also should be the very first to point out 'inside' org leadership corruptions."

Comment

• Originally posted by cowboycode
              Politics is strange, huh?
              The gilchrist website cleansing may not have been a politics issue, but we'll just have to see what turns up from that.

On the rest of that, I believe you are on the same page as many of us here as far as questioning authority and leadership goes

Comment

• `````````````````````````````````
                Last edited by sandinator; 08-03-2009, 11:11 PM. Reason: `

Comment

Cowboy,

Aparently I misread your overall message.... sorry about that. It is so obvious if it would have been a snake it would have bit me.

I am glad you are one of the aware ones and I apologize for misinterprepting your comments.

Too much going on in my life right now, maybe I should give up posting for a while until things have calmed down in my life.
                  I hope things improve at your household Sandinator. Sorry to hear things are difficult. But even if you have too many things going on in your life, you can still be thankful for having a life at all.

Comment

• ```````````````````````
                    Last edited by sandinator; 08-03-2009, 11:10 PM. Reason: `

Comment

• ````````````````````````````````````
                      Last edited by sandinator; 08-03-2009, 11:09 PM. Reason: `

Comment

Look at what some gnat from SOS sent me via private message after I posted the story from my local newspaper regarding the minuteman rally last Saturday:

Talking about book burning smalled mindedness. This is what that looks like. Who the heck is Jean from fillmore? I have never heard of this person. Must be part of the dredges that now are the only remaining inhabitants of SOS. Dumb and dumber.
                        Welllllll,

In truth I was instructed to remove all things Gilchrist related when I was there. Even that which was minutely related to him or MMP. I wouldn't take it out on the moderator, because they are only following the orders of whomever hired them, and if they fail to do so, they will end up branded as a backstabbing, traitorous, disloyal goon. Now one thing stands out here, and that is that nothing has actually changed at SOS. That policy was just plain Chelene, and its continuance reveals it may be said that she's gone, but she's still there.
                        On the other note: There are good people within the membership at SOS still, and policies such as the one above are not necessarily their beliefs. They cannot be expected to abandon the group entirely over one disagreement, and many did express their disgreement to me when Chelene kept posting her Gilchrist releases on the forum(especially when they recieved emails or PM's from her expressing to them that if they weren't on board with her agenda, they could leave). And you know what happens to people that don't follow Chelene's official party line.....they are branded a (see above in bold)

Comment

Look at what some gnat from SOS sent me via private message after I posted the story from my local newspaper regarding the minuteman rally last Saturday:

Talking about book burning smalled mindedness. This is what that looks like. Who the heck is Jean from fillmore? I have never heard of this person. Must be part of the dredges that now are the only remaining inhabitants of SOS. Dumb and dumber.
                          The issue with SOS is that the ghost of Nightingale still reigns there. There are a number of good people at SOS; many of whom I have stood within the past and hope to again in the future, including Jean.

Comment

• ````````````````````````````````
                            Last edited by sandinator; 08-03-2009, 11:08 PM. Reason: `

Comment

• Originally posted by Coso Kid
                              I was set upon too.

I am not a clone. I will state what I believe to be true, and I got the cold shoulder from the inner circle. Then, one day, I must have hit a nerve with a sincere question concerning the decline of save our state. Some from the inner circle swarmed me with accusatory posts, then Chelene came storming into the board like Godzilla rampaging through Tokyo and ripped on me with all sorts of lunacy, it was quite the paranoid rant. I replied that time is short, we have to look at some reality here. Then the screen came up which informed me I was being banned as a troll. I'm not sure if the lynching was a premeditated set up, or it just happened that way with inner circle mob action and someone called Chelene on the phone to come in and apply the ax.

That performance which Chelene put on in that last post was sheer lunatic hysteria, in which she accused me of all sorts of things, such as being several of the many she has driven off in the past, and much, much more. I went back later to see what happened after I was terminated and found that the whole thread along with Cheline's insane, rambling rant had disappeared.
                              This can be found on a web search for "Chelene Nightengale".

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/saveoursanity2/
                              DISCLAIMER:

Comment

• ````````````````````````````
                                Last edited by sandinator; 08-03-2009, 11:07 PM. Reason: `

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎