And so it begins again...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And so it begins again...

Immigration push again,

Today's papers are gushing with fresh propaganda about how good immigrants are, how bad immigration law enforcement is, and what few options we have to fix it (Open borders seems the only option to the mainstream media)

It has become the most important thing on the Bush agenda right now, and he's willing to sacrifice anything to get it. I don't know what's left though, because he has already sacrificed American sovereignty, the republican party, and the federal treasury to keep what he has gained so far. I'm sure he will offer up something more though. What are you willing to give to the global gods? Your job? your property?, one or more of your family members.
    I garauntee you that all of those are on the alter....er, table. Will you recognize the threat now and fight for your life, or wait until they have you strapped upon the rock with a map drawn to your vital organs and the high priest standing over your soon to be corpse mumbling words in another language about this being the noble thing?
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎