No announcement yet.

Hello To All

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello To All

Hi my name is Melly. I have lived most my life in the Sac area. I work graves and go to school part time. I am taking classes in the Georontology field. I am glad I found this place thanks to Davi, who ever that person may be. I think I am a middle of the road person in most cases. Being born on the "wrong side" of the tracks and having to fight my way to where I am today. I have seen the stuggles people go through, and am not afraid to stand up and saysomething in a postive way to make change for those that come after us. I know blah blah blah but what can I say!! LOl

Last edited by Melly; 12-14-2009, 08:47 AM. Reason: miss spelled words

COLOR="DarkOrchid"][/COLOR]
    Protect those weaker than you.

Originally posted by Melly
    Hi my name is Melly. I have lived most my life in the Sac area. I work graves and go to school part time. I am taking classes in the Georontology field. I am glad I found this place thanks to Davi, who ever that person may be. I think I am a middle of the road person in most cases. Being born on the "wrong side" of the tracks and having to fight my way to where I am today. I have seen the stuggles people go through, and am not afraid to stand up and saysomething in a postive way to make change for those that come after us. I know blah blah blah but what can I say!! LOl

Welcome to the ring, Melly
    Georontology.....I'll be honest, don't know what that one is, but I'll look it up.

What demons, giants, or despots have you been having issues with here in sac?

I am glad I found this place thanks to Davi, who ever that person may be.
    Ah Yes....That guy is always going through town ringing his bell, carrying signs, ....inviting himself to dinner....

Comment

Welcome Melly, join the conversation.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎