Hi to all of you here!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi to all of you here!

Howdy to everybody,

I am delighted to see that so many of you are communicating here. It has always been a pleasure to see you folks at different rallies and so sad to hear that the original SOS is going belly up.

Still, we have a wonderful opportunity thanks to AG to resurrect a great website and to keep the good ideas rolling.

For me, as I am sure it has been for all of you also, the movement was not about any "leader" or self proclaimed "leaders".

It was and is about our country, our homes, our patriotism and our will to hold government and anyone else accountable for the pillaging of our nation.

No one did it better than you folks. It simply has never been done better.

I never found a "leader" in the movement to have been better than any of us foot soldiers but quite the opposite those consumed by their megalomania didn't seem to waste a moment reminding us of their worthless importance through sheer acts of arrogance.

In the end they succeeded in creating chaos and misery never once taking responsibility for their destructive behavior.

In some way regardless of age we are American warriors.

Long live the warriors...we shall prevail.

Frank Jorge
    Last edited by Eagle1; 10-17-2009, 08:11 PM.
    Peace Through Strength

Long live the warriors.
    Or in the very least, a noble death..

Good to see you in the hall again sir. Don't forget to join us at SaveOurState.info too.

Comment

Well we're improving by the minute. I was just asking about you a couple of weeks ago. I know there are some other issues you are dealing with that are very important, but try to pop your head in once in a while. We all miss you
      Frank.

Jeanfromfillmore

Comment

Welcome Eagle1. It is so good to see you here. I used to love your protests. You have the best music of anyone.

Comment

Frank, it is so good to see you here! Please send me your phone number again. I'll send you an email reminder.

Kim

Comment

I will surely go to the new site when it is up and running. It is just so neat to bump into so many of my friends here. Thanks AG.
            Last edited by Eagle1; 10-18-2009, 09:59 AM.
            Peace Through Strength

Comment

tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
              Peace Through Strength

Comment

Originally posted by kjl
                Well we're improving by the minute. I was just asking about you a couple of weeks ago. I know there are some other issues you are dealing with that are very important, but try to pop your head in once in a while. We all miss you
                Frank.

Jeanfromfillmore
                Hi Jean, I've also wondered how you were doing and where you've gone.
                I'm sure we will all meet up some place some day.
                Frank
                Peace Through Strength

Comment

Originally posted by TasmanianSheDevil
                  Frank, it is so good to see you here! Please send me your phone number again. I'll send you an email reminder.

Kim
                  Hi Kim!!!! Always a pleasure to hear from you. I'd heard you were here someplace. What a delight. I'll get the email thing going though I must admit that I am all thumbs as I learn the blog thing.
                  Peace Through Strength

Comment

Originally posted by Rim05
                    Welcome Eagle1. It is so good to see you here. I used to love your protests. You have the best music of anyone.
                    Thanks Rim05, I certainly miss those days and yet times have changed and I don't really know what will come next. Just sort of hovering for awhile.
                    Wonderful to hear from you.
                    Last edited by Eagle1; 10-18-2009, 10:05 AM.
                    Peace Through Strength

Comment

Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
                      Or in the very least, a noble death..

Good to see you in the hall again sir. Don't forget to join us at SaveOurState.info too.
                      Will do AG and thanks...you're the man.
                      Peace Through Strength

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎