No announcement yet.

Laker fans

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laker fans

Game 7 Sunday 12:30pm - make it or beak it time!

Congrats to the Lakers!! So glad the Celtics are out..I am a diehard Sixer fan so better luck to my team next year...

Comment

This will be a tough series, ultimately I'm hoping for the Cleveland v. Lakers in the end. Well see what happens with the Nuggets...

Comment

I am a Laker fan all the way. I never watch any games other than Lakers. I watched the first game with Denver and they sure did play hard but the Lakers finally won. I think it is going to be a hard fought series.

Comment

The Nuggets are turning pretty dirty. In game 3 Kobe got a pretty good sholve in the back and in game 4 Jones definately tripped Kobe. After a review of the game the NBA called him for a flagrant 1 foul. In the same game Kenon Martin had Pau's arm caught in a hook and did not care if he was seen.
          Series is 2 and 2. I sure hope the Lakers will wake up tonight.

Comment

GAWD! This seems like a long wait for game 1 vs. Orlando.

This series will take a complete team effort from the Lakers (not just Kobe and Pau) they'll need all their ammo from the bench to pull this off.

Go Lakers!

Comment

I can't wait for the games to begin but then I guess that will be the end of TV for me for a while. Nothing but junk to see these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Rim05
                Nothing but junk to see these days.
                I hear that.

Well... "Two and a half men" is good

IFthe Lakers win the championship this year, it will make Phil Jackson the 'winningest coach' in NBA history - beating Red Arbach's record. If this happens, I think Jackson may make this his final year as an NBA coach.

Just a prediction...

Comment

Originally posted by BluHaven
                  I hear that.

Well... "Two and a half men" is good
                  Yes it is. I don't watch much TV anymore but I do try to make that one; even the reruns.

hey! since this is a basketball thread, is anyone in need of some new Sacramento Kings christmas ornaments? got them when I liquidated Tom thumb market here along with some kings blankets, and I like the blankees, but, well, hate christmas, so have about 30 new ornaments just itching to be stashed in someones attic for december. OK, so I don't hate Christmas, but do hate basketball

Comment

Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
                    is anyone in need of some new Sacramento Kings christmas ornaments?
                    Here's an idea...

Take those ornaments to the Arco Arena during the Christmas season and sell at the game.

Comment

Here's an idea...

Take those ornaments to the Arco Arena during the Christmas season and sell at the game.
                      Ah, but that would bring me too close to basketball now, wouldn't it. Eeewwww (shudder) soles squeeking across a hardwood floor; the smell of perspiration wafting in a closed building; Whistles blowing....oh the horror I'd sooner use them for target practice.

Comment

Ah, but that would bring me too close to basketball now, wouldn't it. Eeewwww (shudder) soles squeeking across a hardwood floor; the smell of perspiration wafting in a closed building; Whistles blowing....oh the horror I'd sooner use them for target practice.
                        Dude... if you get the cheap seats you can't smell the players, but you may have to deal with some rotund loud obnoxious guy with face paint and big hair.

Comment

Dude... if you get the cheap seats you can't smell the players, but you may have to deal with some rotund loud obnoxious guy with face paint and big hair.
                          Met my dad, did you?

Comment

Met my dad, did you?

Comment

There ya go...Sorry, no Lakers. There are 2 raiders and 3 49ers though

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎