No announcement yet.

Sacramento Area Fraudulent Hiring Enterprise

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sacramento Area Fraudulent Hiring Enterprise

This area surrounding Martin Luther King Jr. blvd. and 47th avenue has developed into a a completely corrupt incubator for cheating businesses, workers, unlicensed vendors, and supporters that include government and charitable entities.
    We demand that this activity be stopped immediately.

the following pictures and videos are representative of that demand

Last edited by AyatollahGondola; 05-20-2007, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Maybe a late question, but have you ever called that "Call 3 Problem Solvers" to see what they could do or say???
      Victim of Chelene Nightingale's internet despotism

Comment

Stopped a taco truck yesterday, they had no business license to operate in the county of Sac...Sac county had no record of the business either. They stated most of them do not have a license but have large families helping. I have a personal number for a lady at Sac county who is willing to run plates to check for licenses if anybody needs it. Any suggestions on what to do now?

Comment

Unfortunately, I am in a different county. If I find one down here, using Sac address, I will let you know.
          Victim of Chelene Nightingale's internet despotism

Comment

Originally posted by errandgirl43
            Stopped a taco truck yesterday, they had no business license to operate in the county of Sac...Sac county had no record of the business either. They stated most of them do not have a license but have large families helping. I have a personal number for a lady at Sac county who is willing to run plates to check for licenses if anybody needs it. Any suggestions on what to do now?
            What part of the county are you in ErrandGirl?

Comment

sacramento

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎