....STOP SMUD FROM SPENDING RATEPAYER MONEY ON SCIENCE CENTER BUILDING NAMING RIGHTS.......SEE THE LOCAL FOCUS CAMPAIGN SECTION.....

Go Back   Fight Back In Sac > Main Category > The Schools
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Articles Media Center Downloads Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Schools This forum is for all topics related to the public educational system

Welcome to the Fight Back In Sac forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 08-06-2009, 09:49 PM
New Registrant

You only invited me to one event..Nothing else!! I didn't ask you for money or to be my attorney as you are not one. You only looked at a few docs nothing else. Let's be for real here. I fight on a daily basis not just at a protest here or there. I will keep up my fight as I have been doing a impressive job on my own. This is my last post-I am not stooping to your level.
Old 08-06-2009, 09:57 PM
Enlistee

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynneb67 View Post
You only invited me to one event..Nothing else!! I didn't ask you for money or to be my attorney as you are not one. You only looked at a few docs nothing else. Let's be for real here. I fight on a daily basis not just at a protest here or there. I will keep up my fight as I have been doing a impressive job on my own. This is my last post-I am not stooping to your level.
Oh brother. Another disciple of Nightingale?
Old 08-06-2009, 10:03 PM
Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynneb67 View Post
You are being ridiculous here. One minute you say I wouldn't look at your documents
Quote:
I've asked you to look at documents that I had..to help me fight for our culture-you never did.
and the next you say I only looked at a few of your documents.
Quote:
You only looked at a few docs nothing else
If you say you are fighting on a daily basis, I'll say you should keep that up. You never did answer my question though: What was it you wanted me to do for you?
Old 08-06-2009, 10:09 PM
Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoPatriot View Post
Oh brother. Another disciple of Nightingale?
I believe so. Chelene was advocating for her, and I wanted to do something, but....
What we're talking about here is an elemetary school. I saw a terrible propaganda coup for the OBL via me and that mobile billboard going over to that school picking on 3rd graders. I'm a driven activist, but not to the point of total disregard for public perception
Old 08-06-2009, 10:45 PM
Enlistee

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyatollahGondola View Post
I believe so. Chelene was advocating for her, and I wanted to do something, but....
What we're talking about here is an elemetary school. I saw a terrible propaganda coup for the OBL via me and that mobile billboard going over to that school picking on 3rd graders. I'm a driven activist, but not to the point of total disregard for public perception
That's using common sense.
Old 08-06-2009, 11:00 PM
Enlistee

Lynne can't seem to see the whole picture.
Old 08-06-2009, 11:17 PM
Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjl View Post
Lynne can't seem to see the whole picture.
Can't blame her entirely for that though
Old 08-06-2009, 11:31 PM
Enlistee

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyatollahGondola View Post
Can't blame her entirely for that though
Oh but now you should see what she's doing. She's in full attack mode. Basically saying Blondie and AZ will fully back her up. When all is said and done, there may be just the three of them left to bounce off each other.
Old 08-06-2009, 11:51 PM
Soldier

Most unfortunate. I do see the meddling hands of another fueling this one. Sorry....
Old 08-07-2009, 12:00 AM
Enlistee

Now she has called me a racist pig. That I don't like her because she has bi-racial kids. I didn't even know that, but when all else fails pull the race card. She's been learning how to play the victim.