....STOP SMUD FROM SPENDING RATEPAYER MONEY ON SCIENCE CENTER BUILDING NAMING RIGHTS.......SEE THE LOCAL FOCUS CAMPAIGN SECTION.....

Go Back   Fight Back In Sac > Main Category > The Schools
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Articles Media Center Downloads Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Schools This forum is for all topics related to the public educational system

Welcome to the Fight Back In Sac forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 05-22-2009, 05:57 PM
New Registrant

Default Demand Resignation of School Administrators

Last edited by lynneb67 : 08-06-2009 at 11:08 PM. Reason: want no part of this organization
Old 05-30-2009, 11:05 AM
Enlistee

Is there credibility given to calls from people who neither have children who live in the school district nor live in the area?

Is there a way to form an anti discrimination group which includes assistence to people who are not Hispanic?
Old 06-17-2009, 09:33 PM
New Registrant

------------------------------------------

Last edited by lynneb67 : 08-06-2009 at 11:08 PM.
Old 06-17-2009, 09:36 PM
Soldier

You know Lynne, I think the Kid has got something there. Are there any other non-hispanic parents that might get with you and form a culture group that could meet with school management?
Old 06-17-2009, 09:41 PM
New Registrant

Last edited by lynneb67 : 08-06-2009 at 11:10 PM.
Old 06-17-2009, 09:46 PM
New Registrant

Last edited by lynneb67 : 08-06-2009 at 11:09 PM.
Old 06-17-2009, 10:01 PM
Soldier

Ha! I had a video of me with the billboard in front of CK McClatchy last year. I think there were two actually.
Old 06-17-2009, 11:02 PM
New Registrant

Last edited by lynneb67 : 08-06-2009 at 11:10 PM.
Old 06-17-2009, 11:43 PM
Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynneb67 View Post
I remember the one video with the Principal(???) he was actually cool though, I tried to find that video but I can't. Many employees of the District feel the same but they are terrified to say anything. I had one employee that actually has been following my posts and came up, gave me a hug and thanked me for speaking up. I really hope that Miller doesn't get the nod for Superintendent or it's going to really go downhill fast. And please correct me if I am wrong..SCUSD cancelled summer school at the last possible moment due to the budget crisis but they didn't cut any of the Latino programs...Here is that link:

http://www.sacramentopress.com/headl..._cuts_approved
When you say Latino programs that weren't cut, which ones are they?
Old 06-18-2009, 10:37 PM
Enlistee

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynneb67 View Post
As for the calls, the answer is yes...this is a public school funded by taxpayers. I would like to form a group like that....input welcome!
Study "them", what they do, what has worked. Take it from the mid sixties, learn of the founders, how they set it up. How they are milking it now.

Not everything will work, and they will be light years ahead of you if you try the same exact game, but if you can find a way to get the point across while unbalancing "them" with the unexpected...

If they expect one thing and then have the rug ripped out from underneath them...

And that means communicating in a secure manner, not broadcasting intended moves across the net.