Member's Viewing Stats don't lie.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

corruption at the top...

repeating....
    Did you notice that other members have left this org's membership?

Some have left quietly & silently never to return,
    Some have marked their empty accounts as simple "GONE",
    Still others have made sure many here know they have left here totally disgusted with you by pulling all their postings but leaving just '......',
    Some others have emialed you and told you to your face(Liberty Belle ?), they are quitting here due to your obvious favoritism & corruption.
    Your corrupt matters are spilling out of this organization back into the 'old ones' and SOS infected viral members go into other organizations only to spread the contagion there.
    Let that be your guide about the teminal health of this forum and org.
    You have only yourself and you actions to blame on this matter...(but it's too intersting, huh?)
    DISCLAIMER:
    No aggressive matters should be inferred toward anyone here. I hope we are not getting upset for sharing polite opinions here.
    "I really hope we aren't punishing members here for posting their honest opinions. That would be a bad precident to set. *Activists, who routinely point out corruptions outwardly with govt entities, also should be the very first to point out 'inside' org leadership corruptions."

Comment

Something new posted....

Purgatory- Warning: The FBIS staffers posting in this section because they have been disregarding Freedom of Speech, Opinion and Association at FBIS forums and disregarding any semblance of fair & ethical due process application of the FBIS TOS rules. Their have demonstrated a total lack of transparant fair due process protecting the member's US citizen's opinion rights; innocent until proven guilty. It is very intellectually dishonest, hypocritical, ironic for those self-appointed staffers as the guardians of all things expressed in FBIS. General members rights are stepped on with no warnings given, no open charge, no evidence shown, not allowed to face your accurser with covert allegations, or other common decencies of Internet decorum fairness here. There are many FBIS staffers posts inside here that many Americans would find distasteful, disrespectful, or even disgusting. Participate at the risk of your own FBIS staffers' sinking integrity. This it the facts held by myself, 'Sandiator', Liberty Belle, and many others who have left FBIS disgusted and who have high ethics and personal consciences speaking out to malicious faux authority figures that are clearly unethical in these Internet matters.

OUR reaction....

DISCLAIMER:
      No aggressive matters should be inferred toward anyone here. I hope we are not getting upset for sharing polite opinions here.
      "I really hope we aren't punishing members here for posting their honest opinions. That would be a bad precident to set. *Activists, who routinely point out corruptions outwardly with govt entities, also should be the very first to point out 'inside' org leadership corruptions."

Comment

their old sick SOS tricks at FBIS

Originally posted by cowboycode
        Purgatory- Warning: The FBIS staffers posting in this section because they have been disregarding Freedom of Speech, Opinion and Association at FBIS forums and disregarding any semblance of fair & ethical due process application of the FBIS TOS rules. Their have demonstrated a total lack of transparant fair due process protecting the member's US citizen's opinion rights; innocent until proven guilty. It is very intellectually dishonest, hypocritical, ironic for those self-appointed staffers as the guardians of all things expressed in FBIS. General members rights are stepped on with no warnings given, no open charge, no evidence shown, not allowed to face your accurser with covert allegations, or other common decencies of Internet decorum fairness here. There are many FBIS staffers posts inside here that many Americans would find distasteful, disrespectful, or even disgusting. Participate at the risk of your own FBIS staffers' sinking integrity. This it the facts held by myself, 'Sandiator', Liberty Belle, and many others who have left FBIS disgusted and who have high ethics and personal consciences speaking out to malicious faux authority figures that are clearly unethical in these Internet matters.
        BINGO..

I was confirmed out of their own mouths on another purgatory thread. I am correct about too many dead-wood SOS re-tread staff being FBIS infiltrated here and back to their old sick tricks at FBIS. They umethical corroption is killing this place. ENJOY !

*AG admits- " I never left in totality because while I was administrating and before, I created many accounts to check the board operations when people said they were having trouble. So all I have to do is sign in on one of those names."

*RIM05 admits- "In 7 years of posting(SOS)..."

LINK: http://www.fightbackinsac.com/forums...=4576#post4576
        DISCLAIMER:

Comment

Well Cowboy,

It's all in how you percieve that I guess. They banned me, and yet I'm still there, but yet I'm not. The difference between you and I is that I only read, and never post there. So maybe that is what separates me from them, and you from me. And the difference between this forum and that one is that you don't have to be an approved member to view almost every thread on the forum.
          Like your audience pictured, but it is an older crowd you hang with though. If I were you, I'd start soliciting to a more youthful bunch, cause most of the existing ones are....well, dead

Comment

AG's meaningless double speak....

Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
            Well Cowboy,

It's all in how you percieve that I guess. They banned me, and yet I'm still there, but yet I'm not. The difference between you and I is that I only read, and never post there. So maybe that is what separates me from them, and you from me. And the difference between this forum and that one is that you don't have to be an approved member to view almost every thread on the forum.
            Like your audience pictured, but it is an older crowd you hang with though. If I were you, I'd start soliciting to a more youthful bunch, cause most of the existing ones are....well, dead

I told you already what I think of your opinion of me. I don't care. To be a member here, do I have to pass your examination ? Does other FBIS members have to also ?
            Another double-speak insane thoughts from AG.

Chum, do yourself a favor. Maybe you should get back to behind-the-wheel signage matters, it perfect for your intellectual dishonesty. Your forum thoughts like this make no prudent sense.
            DISCLAIMER:

Comment

I told you already what I think of your opinion of me. I don't care. To be a member here, do I have to pass your examination ? Does other FBIS members have to also ?
              Another double-speak insane thoughts from AG.

Chum, do yourself a favor. Maybe you should get back to behind-the-wheel signage matters, it perfect for your intellectual dishonesty. Your forum thoughts like this make no prudent sense.
              No exam. No membership either. Just people exchanging thoughts, ideas, and sometimes acting on them. Hey! Send me a check for fuel and I'll get back on the road in your honor.

Comment

I just cannot understand why someone who has such a low opinion or this site cannot stay away. I would look for a place more to my liking.

Comment

Originally posted by Rim05
                  I just cannot understand why someone who has such a low opinion or this site cannot stay away. I would look for a place more to my liking.

Well, that's because you have options; including immigration activist websites that will let you post and possibly even have members that will pay attention to what you write.

Comment

He does have a higher opinion of us than you think. His manner of expression of his loving opinion of us is a bit hard to discern sometimes, but it's there. You always hurt the one's you love

Comment

Just more SOS2/FBIS staff impotent corruption seen.

To the FBIS cult responders here,
                      FBIS USA citizens who act like illegal aliens and use their lame brained rationalizations for 'spin', corruption and unethical criminality are no better. If YOU adopt the rationale and behavior of savages, YOU become savages too.

This FBIS defensive more lying seems to be pathological with you. NO surpise there. Just more SOS staff corruption taking root here in tainted cult FBIS. YOU have made yourself and your group irrelevant, uneffectual, impotent and frindge wackos. LMAO
                      Enjoy!
                      DISCLAIMER:

Comment

To the FBIS cult responders here,
                        FBIS USA citizens who act like illegal aliens and use their lame brained rationalizations for 'spin', corruption and unethical criminality are no better. If YOU adopt the rationale and behavior of savages, YOU become savages too.

This FBIS defensive more lying seems to be pathological with you. NO surpise there. Just more SOS staff corruption taking root here in tainted cult FBIS. YOU have made yourself and your group irrelevant, uneffectual, impotent and frindge wackos. LMAO
                        Enjoy!
                        Criminality? What Criminality? I'm going to call BS on you for that one

Comment

I'll let you figure that out...you are a big boy.

Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
                          Criminality? What Criminality? I'm going to call BS on you for that one
                          I guess my comment hit a nerve, huh? Got immidiate knee-JERK repsonse.
                          PS...still waiting for gas cards to drive your signage truck ???
                          I guess I was right about you being impotent and ineffectual and marginal....LOL
                          DISCLAIMER:

Comment

I guess my comment hit a nerve, huh? Got immidiate knee-JERK repsonse.
                            PS...still waiting for gas cards to drive your signage truck ???
                            I guess I was right about you being impotent and ineffectual and marginal....LOL
                            You left out the most applicable one.....penniless.

On the other thing...uh....let me know when you hand down an indictment of my crimes. The innuendo you posted is very Nightingale-ish. Are you sure the two of you are not related?

Comment

Mmmm, AG I just may be able to help fill your gas tank a little. In a few days, I am up to my neck in projects.

Comment

Mmmm, AG I just may be able to help fill your gas tank a little. In a few days, I am up to my neck in projects.
                                ?????????????????

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎