Member's Viewing Stats don't lie.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member's Viewing Stats don't lie.

Thread Viewing Stats-----LMAO..

I noticed that the unetjhical Liberty Belle banishment one thread issue in ONLY 2 weeks almost got 200 viewings by anxious interested general members.
    Interesting to note- that this whole 'purgatory' section only got 200 general membership viewings since 2007 !!!!
    Nice....
    You guys(fbis) need a forum 'promoter'. I'm sure it won't be me or Liberty Belle.
    I'm much too busy with neighborhood activism.
    DISCLAIMER:
    No aggressive matters should be inferred toward anyone here. I hope we are not getting upset for sharing polite opinions here.
    "I really hope we aren't punishing members here for posting their honest opinions. That would be a bad precident to set. *Activists, who routinely point out corruptions outwardly with govt entities, also should be the very first to point out 'inside' org leadership corruptions."

Originally posted by cowboycode
    You guys(fbis) need a forum 'promoter'. I'm sure it won't be me or Liberty Belle.
    I'm much too busy with neighborhood activism.
    Then why in the hell are you not posting that.

Comment

??????

Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
      Then why in the hell are you not posting that.
      Oh, due to the pleasant and welcoming way you are currently treating me here and you complimentary statements about me personally (sarc), 'AG', I think you know why I am NOT doing that by my own decision.
      Thngs could change if things change here with you and you mysterious non-responsive staff actions against me here. You just never know. Enjoy the boring site.
      DISCLAIMER:
      No aggressive matters should be inferred toward anyone here. I hope we are not getting upset for sharing polite opinions here.
      "I really hope we aren't punishing members here for posting their honest opinions. That would be a bad precident to set. *Activists, who routinely point out corruptions outwardly with govt entities, also should be the very first to point out 'inside' org leadership corruptions."

Comment

Oh, due to the pleasant and welcoming way you are currently treating me here and you complimentary statements about me personally (sarc), 'AG', I think you know why I am NOT doing that by my own decision.
        Thngs could change if things change here with you and you mysterious non-responsive staff actions against me here. You just never know. Enjoy the boring site.
        cowboycode you were welc omed by everyone orginally and before any of this came about with libertybelle you did not post anything showing your actions related to fighting for your neighborhood. instead you have cluttered up everyone elses threads about their efforts so i believe you are either jealous of them or you want to prevent them from spreading their ideas here.

Comment

FBIS Forum issues

Originally posted by Referee
          cowboycode you were welc omed by everyone orginally and before any of this came about with libertybelle you did not post anything showing your actions related to fighting for your neighborhood. instead you have cluttered up everyone elses threads about their efforts so i believe you are either jealous of them or you want to prevent them from spreading their ideas here.
          Fascinating....but you are still wrong. Can't you get this matter right?
          Unlike you, I am not in this matter as a poplarity contest for the High School Home Game.
          ATTN: Youi know, you write and sound a lot like a SOS staff member? Were you ever over there ? Be truthful and right, for once.

While we are on related org forum matters like this...
          Did you notice that other members have left this org's membership?

Some have left quietly & silently never to return,
          Some have marked their empty accounts as simple "GONE",
          Still others have made sure many here know they have left here totally disgusted with you by pulling all their postings but leaving just '......',
          A dryspell in posting responses or threads here.....
          Some others have emialed you and told you to your face, they are quitting here due to your obvious favoritism & corruption.
          People are not coming here because the word is spreading from the people that have left here disgusted in you.
          Let that be your guide about the teminal health of this forum and org.

You have only yourself and you actions to blame on this matter...(but it's too intersting, huh?)
          DISCLAIMER:

Comment

While we are on related org forum matters like this...
            Did you notice that other members have left this org's membership?

Some have left quietly & silently never to return,
            Some have marked their empty accounts as simple "GONE",
            Still others have made sure many here know they have left here totally disgusted with you by pulling all their postings but leaving just '......',
            A dryspell in posting responses or threads here.....
            Some others have emialed you and told you to your face, they are quitting here due to your obvious favoritism & corruption.
            People are not coming here because the word is spreading from the people that have left here disgusted in you.
            Let that be your guide about the teminal health of this forum and org.

You have only yourself and you actions to blame on this matter...(but it's too intersting, huh?)
            Tell me; Who left? Nobody told me anything to my face as you say.

Comment

Fascinating....but you are still wrong. Can't you get this matter right?
              Unlike you, I am not in this matter as a poplarity contest for the High School Home Game.
              [B]ATTN: Youi know, you write and sound a lot like a SOS staff member? Were you ever over there ? Be truthful and right, for once
              Which SOS staffer do you think Referee is?

Comment

Someone really needs to take a chill pill. Cowboycody, it's time to take a break from not taking your meds. Those little pills will do you a world of good, and save the rest of us your bla, bla, bla, bla........... In other words Shut up!!!!

Comment

actually, Cowboy is ok to say what he wants in here within the rules. We don't encourage the "shut up" philosophy in general. Just restrict the venue when they spill it over into every thread

Comment

Who has quit FBIS disgusted of it....

Tell me; Who left? Nobody told me anything to my face as you say.
                    I see..it's another game with you, huh?
                    I see the Her Furher AG administrator that can't do any work on these matters, just ban and banish. Gee, that sounds like another primadonna who is running for Governor 2010 that we have read all about.
                    Just as I thought.
                    I'll help you out with part of the answer....It's common knowledge among FBIS folks everywhere; Liberty Belle, Sandinator and the rest...
                    You get to do you own leg-work for more.
                    Sheesh.
                    DISCLAIMER:

Comment

Statisitcs...FBIS ='s SOS 2 ??

Which SOS staffer do you think Referee is?
                      I have many friends and know of many more.....
                      But, speaking/covering up for another FBIS 'gone silent' staff now ???!!!
                      Why?
                      (That looks like vintage Nightengale covering-up tactic. Maybe you learned from the SOS master, I see.)

Can't 'Referee' speak for himself ???
                      Or is it not allowed with you here?
                      Maybe this is just like 'kjl' or 'jeanfromfilmore' could NOT speak for herself to me....someone I know who attends protests on city sidewalks with protest signs and NOW can't express herself here from the safety of her home keyboard to me when 'outed' ... LMAO...
                      BTW: Jean's identity confirmed by your pet pal, DerailAmnesty.Com in several of his posts.

But let's see.. there are so many SOSer s and staff to choose from who are FBIS members here already...

Arizona Patriot * Mike Williams SOS staff, webmaster
                      AyatollahGondola * Davi Rodriques, SOS staff,
                      Bonfire * SOS staff,
                      kjl * 'jeanfromFilmore' SOS staff, events
                      REWHBLCAIN * Mark Cain SOS staff,
                      LAPhil * SOS staff,
                      PochoPatriot * SOS staff,
                      StokeyBob * SOS staff,
                      1inchgroup * SOS staff,
                      Rim05 * SOS staff
                      Dawes * SOS staff
                      -
                      DARSACRAMENTO * SOS
                      DerailAmnesty.com * Sam 'SZinWestLA' Zilsman SOS
                      joazinha * SOS
                      ohighlass * SOS
                      Sierrapatriot * SOS

And some .....
                      Hey, 'ReF', 'cat got your tongue' ? Like Frazier Crane says, "I'm Waiting..." on his TV show.
                      DISCLAIMER:

Comment

Referee is not always available here Cowboy. But be patient, because Ref will return.
                        I wasn't aware that Sandinator had left, and I'm not convinced yet that's true. Liberty Belle was but a brief visit rather than a contributing registrant. Now who are "the rest"? (Kind of like Gilligan's Island)
                        I can tell you that Referee is none of those persons you listed. Referee hasn't actually run in our circles, so I cannot see you guessing correctly. And let me re-state this fact: You haven't been banned, or else we wouldn't be reading this, nor would others write you back. Banning is a very rare event around here.

Comment

But let's see.. there are so many SOSer s and staff to choose from who are FBIS members here already...

Bonfire * SOS staff,
                          LAPhil * SOS staff,
                          StokeyBob * SOS staff,
                          1inchgroup * SOS staff,
                          Rim05 * SOS staff
                          Dawes * SOS staff
                          -
                          DARSACRAMENTO * SOS
                          joazinha * SOS
                          ohighlass * SOS
                          Sierrapatriot * SOS

And some .....
                          Hey, 'ReF', 'cat got your tongue' ? Like Frazier Crane says, "I'm Waiting..." on his TV show.

Comment

I have many friends and know of many more.....
                            But, speaking/covering up for another FBIS 'gone silent' staff now ???!!!
                            Why?
                            (That looks like vintage Nightengale covering-up tactic. Maybe you learned from the SOS master, I see.)

Can't 'Referee' speak for himself ???
                            Or is it not allowed with you here?
                            Maybe this is just like 'kjl' or 'jeanfromfilmore' could NOT speak for herself to me....someone I know who attends protests on city sidewalks with protest signs and NOW can't express herself here from the safety of her home keyboard to me when 'outed' ... LMAO...
                            BTW: Jean's identity confirmed by your pet pal, DerailAmnesty.Com in several of his posts.

Bonfire * SOS staff,
                            LAPhil * SOS staff,
                            StokeyBob * SOS staff,
                            1inchgroup * SOS staff,
                            Rim05 * SOS staff
                            Dawes * SOS staff
                            -
                            DARSACRAMENTO * SOS
                            joazinha * SOS
                            ohighlass * SOS
                            Sierrapatriot * SOS

And some .....
                            frazier crane? didn't he play a psychiatrist? interesting coincidence cowboycode. i think we should discuss this more but im afraid we are out of time for todays session.

Comment

I didn't know the question was so hard for you to answer....
                              try again....
                              "Referee", of what ? ...ROTFLMAO

The first sign of a corrupt adminstration is when they don't respond to questions from the membership. Your actions are a mirror image of that.
                              I respect those that respect me.
                              You really need a honorable life my friend.
                              The you should crawl back into your little life and read an ethics book.

Three things I've learned about corrupt forum staff:

(1) They clam up suddenly when they're confronted with the truthful opposing facts;

(2) They pick and choose the arguments they want to respond to just to hear themselves speak;

(3) They bring up OFF topic arguments to dilute the discussions just to have something to post;
                              DISCLAIMER:

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎