No announcement yet.

General Inquiry - opinions requested

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Inquiry - opinions requested

As I was driving to work this morning, some of the substance of what Jean wrote last night was going through my head. Specifically, she spoke about intentions to gather the "SOS survivors" and organize an event/rally/function.

So my question is, if you were going to start a website or new organization consisting of former Save Our State members, what would you call it?

The two that immediately came to my mind were:

Fake Patriots

Ex SOS

Originally posted by DerailAmnesty.com
    As I was driving to work this morning, some of the substance of what Jean wrote last night was going through my head. Specifically, she spoke about intentions to gather the "SOS survivors" and organize an event/rally/function.

So my question is, if you were going to start a website or new organization consisting of former Save Our State members, what would you call it?

The two that immediately came to my mind were:

Fake Patriots

Ex SOS
    I like SOSbannedtogether

Comment

Originally posted by kjl
      I like SOSbannedtogether
      Clever name, but I would detach from the "SOS" all together, it's got too much baggage now.

Comment

Originally posted by BluHaven
        Clever name, but I would detach from the "SOS" all together, it's got too much baggage now.
        You're right, how about Banedtogether?

I'm not really serious about that name though.

Comment

I'm thinking something with "survivors" or "surviving".... Uh.... "Foot Soldiers for the U.S".... I'll think about this some more.

Comment

We could fight over being the legitimate entity like splinter factions of the Irish Republican Army did in the 1980's. There was The IRA and The Real IRA. We could call ourselves The Real SOS ;^)
            Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 08-13-2009, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DerailAmnesty.com
              We could fight over the being the legitimate entity like splinter factions of the Irish Republican Army did in the 1980's. There was The IRA and The Real IRA. We could call ourselves The Real SOS ;^)
              Or like those Independent party members do.

Comment

My suggestion would be SOSurvivors.

Comment

Good news on the horizon. I'll get back to you in about two weeks.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎