No announcement yet.

New argument against, "They are just here to work."

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New argument against, "They are just here to work."

New argument for the statement, “Illegal aliens are just here to work and should be allowed to stay.”

Can’t it also be said that, counterfeiters work hard and should be allowed to spend their money.

If you take a look at this Consumer Price Index chart it appears that every real silver dollar we exchanged in the sixties has been counterfeited at least ten times since then.

Counterfeiting is the only way I can think of to recreate the devaluation of our currency the way the purchasing power has been falling.

(click for picture source)

Maybe this will help make the danger of fiat money clear.

Imagine you and me are setting across from each other. We create enough money to represent all of the world’s wealth. Each one of us has one Zero Dollar in front of him.

(click for picture source)

You own half of everything and so do I.

I’m the government though. I get bribed into creating a Central Bank.

You’re not doing what I want you to be doing so I print up myself eight more Zero Dollars to manipulate you with.

All of a sudden your Zero Dollar only represents one tenth of the wealth of the world!

That isn’t the only thing though. You need to get busy and get to work because you’ve been stiffed with the bill for the money I printed up to get you to do what I wanted.

That to me represents what has been happening to the economy, and us, and why so many of our occupations just can’t keep up with the money presses.

They have been beating us with our own stick!!!!1
    Last edited by StokeyBob; 11-07-2009, 03:49 PM.

Even the illegals who are here to work have NO business being here because they are ILLEGAL!

Comment

Originally posted by joazinha
      Even the illegals who are here to work have NO business being here because they are ILLEGAL!
      Just how far are these open borders types going to go to break down other borders?

Look at us. We are calling people police that refuse to uphold their oaths of office and do their duty. We are still accepting criminal activity to flourish in other government agencies. We still call them by their titles.

Is the open borders crowd going to cause other borders to fall like in regards to counterfeiting? Don't the undocumented counterfeiters have to work just as hard as the official counterfeiters?

Many of us have watched the fall of this once great nation and have done nothing. I suppose we only have ourselves to blame for the condition it is in.

Comment

Lately I have been hearing of illegal alien raids in which not only the workers were found to be illegals, so were some of the EMPLOYERS! Now HOW can an ILLEGAL possibly become an employer in OUR country?!

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎