No announcement yet.

Telephone Town Hall With Matsui Report

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Telephone Town Hall With Matsui Report

My Congresswench Doris Matsui called to invite me to a telephone town hall "meeting" this evening. I'm listening to her now, but she has it set up to press 1, 2, 3, for yes, don't know, or no. Then, press star something to ask a question. The call for us came in at 7:30 this evening, and by that time, the town hall is half over, so my time looks short. Several people have asked questions before me to which she seemed to have answers readily available, and she rambled on with them. I doubt I'll be given any chance to ask

Looks like it was a big sham to me. During the phone call, she said she tallied the peoples votes, and declared the need for healthcare reform the winner by a huge landslide. 76%.....
    Then it ended promptly at 8:00 pm, with all of her points getting aired, but none of us seeing or hearing from each other. This is not a form of representation. It's an easily manipulated system of propaganda. Doris is a tool of the democratic party. She wants no real question and answer period. This is the scam this district has been electing for years. They'd vote for Elvis next election if he made it on the ballot. Then, all the dems would have to do is replay old hits from his albums as campaign ads

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎