No announcement yet.

Where Is The Anger?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Is The Anger?

Last week a Border Patrol agent, Robert Rosas, was murdered. I have been told that on another board an administrator popped the question about protesting at the Mexican consulates in southern California. There has been no response. Yet there is a thread on that board about whether or not Michael Vick should be reinstated to the NFL, and it has burned up the board.

I am beginning to think that this movement is no longer on life support. The plug has been pulled, and it is in this movement is in its final death throws.

I don't believe that is confined to this movement Pocho,

I've been watching other activist movements and they are also uninspired right now. I think there is still some will, but it is overshadowed by some other forces that would have crippled any movement. So I believe it is now when true, dedicted believers should keep stepping up.
    I have some stuff in the works in the immediate future, and hopefully others are planning things too. however, I would say that if you are waiting for someone to respond to a call for action you placed, you may be going about it the wrong way. The more people that see someone else stepping forward during times that others seem malaise or fearful, the better the chances are that they will either be inspired or have their fears allayed.

Comment

I'm assuming you meant this thread on Save Our State?

Jeanfromfillmore 07-26-2009 12:53 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Protest the Mexican consulate?

Hi everybody.
      In light of the murder of the Border Patrol agent, do you think that we should change this American Apparel protest and hit the Mexican consulates in Los Angeles or Santa Ana instead?

Give me some feed back on this asap. We might be able to do both if there is enough support by the members.

Jeanfromfillmore 07-28-2009 01:18 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm assuming this didn't interest anyone.

RIM05 07-28-2009 01:42 PM

Maybe some members would rather trash other members than get out there and do things. I protested the Mexican Consulate in Santa Ana several times. It was a pleasure to do so.

Jeanfromfillmore 07-28-2009 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIM05 (Post 358231)
      Maybe some members would rather trash other members than get out there and do things. I protested the Mexican Consulate in Santa Ana several times. It was a pleasure to do so.

I know you have and your twice the age of many of us. I wonder where the flame is, or is there even a spark.

Arizona Patriot 07-28-2009 02:23 PM

Come on people !!!

Kathy58 07-31-2009 07:07 AM

I wish I could, but I can't close up to go. Protesting the mexican consulate is an excellent idea. I can't even close up long enough to take my partner to the doctor! We have to get a driver or a taxi for that.

ImInDisbelief 07-31-2009 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore (Post 358225)
      I'm assuming this didn't interest anyone.

Why should it? We've seen what happens at New SOS events. Gilchrist goons and other troublemakers will show up. Who will be in Hollywood next Saturday? PochoPatriot. Remember the awful things he said about Chelene? Did you know SZinLA has advertised the American Aparel rally on his liberal website? Can we expect Ole Glory and her friends from Hesperia to be there to?

Kathy58 07-31-2009 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImInDisbelief (Post 358521)
      Why should it? We've seen what happens at New SOS events. Gilchrist goons and other troublemakers will show up. Who will be in Hollywood next Saturday? PochoPatriot. Remember the awful things he said about Chelene? Did you know SZinLA has advertised the American Aparel rally on his liberal website? Can we expect Ole Glory and her friends from Hesperia to be there to?

I can only compliment your brilliance. Thank you.

This has plagued the entire movement from day one. A group gets only so big, then it falls apart, splinters off and nothing can bring the former allies together. No group can get big enough to pack a punch.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:20 AM.

Gotta love kathy58 for her plain speaking nature. she shows little fear of reprisals.

I mentioned this to someone else a few days ago. Chelene may not be posting on Save Our State these days, but the real teller is the adhereance to her will that still is evident. The activist organizers who were at the forefront of SOS action were either banned, stabbed when their backs were facing chelene at some opportune moment, or tagged with some scarlet letter that in the very least encouraged them to avoid being associated with SOS lest they then be poisoned to the whole movement via some innuendo or outright smear campaign. It isn't the consulate protest that is keeping people from responding. It's fear of smear.
      With that said, and admittedly is my opinion, there is no reason anyone should not treat Chelene and anyone enforcing her rules, unwritten or otherwise, the same way they would that of the liberal media, the open borders politicians, or the pro illegal factions of law enforcement: OUTRIGHT DEFIANCE!
      You don't have to listen to anyone but the voices in your head that direct your thoughts. There is nothing preventing anyone from connecting with others at Save Our State, and then pulling together to organize their own action. I'd say take a cue from Kathy58. And from me for that matter. It's not so bad going it alone. the word is you come into this world and leave it that way, so you might as well prepare yourself to live that way as well. I've been living with smear for a few months now, and it hasn't been the thing that has slowed me down in activism. Only finances, and I'm about to go poorboy on that to show them they cannot expect that to work very long either.

Comment

ImInDisbelief 07-31-2009 09:05 AM

Who the hell is this piss ant?

Comment

Originally posted by PochoPatriot
          Do you notice that the focus of the argument is directed toward Gilchrist and "the awful things he (PochoPatriot) said to Chelene". What difference should that make when protesting a business that hires illegals. Is speaking against Chelene a bigger offense than hiring illegals? What difference should advertising a protest be to anyone in the movement? And Ole Glory has done more for the cause than thousands of others. I'm beginning to see more and more where the problems are coming from.
          Last edited by kjl; 08-01-2009, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Well, I watched that thread in the public section of the forum until this morning when it came to the same end as any other where there was an open discussion about the methods to the madness of Save Our State.
            Just for the record, Pocho did asked to be removed from leadership because he didn't want to be associated with Chelene's madness anymore. It was Chelene's requirement that he be banned, which I resisted at first. She then rubbed her will in my face a few days later, and also insisted I ban his wife, Mrs. Pochopatriot, for no other reason than to make sure Pocho would not be able to view the forum. She had not broken any rules. I resisted that too, but after again having that rubbed in my face, just banned her temporarily to satisfy Chelene's apetite for power.
            Anyway, you asked where the anger is? It's being re-directed I'd say. Reading BS like what was on the end of that thread is angering. I can still be angry at politicians, illegal aliens, and all the associated negative attributes that accompany it, and still have enough to be angry at those who are as much a problem within our movement as out of it. I think many others don't have enough for both, and turn away from all. they may not quit entirely, but return to their elected reps for their voice again. That may be a lesson for all the leaders out there. When people go back to feeling that their elected officials are listening to them more on this immigration issue than the so called anti-illegal immigration leaders are

Comment

Pretty sure now that it's Bonfire. She's coming on to this site and throwing a tantrum at SOS members because SOS members are posting here.

Comment

Originally posted by kjl
                Pretty sure now that it's Bonfire. She's coming on to this site and throwing a tantrum at SOS members because SOS members are posting here.
                That's unfortunate. Interesting that she considers me a traitor. I don't know if she views me being more loyal to my country than to chelene as traitorous, or if she has some other motives for that. she used to be quite active, and now she does what? protect Chelene?

Comment

Last week a Border Patrol agent, Robert Rosas, was murdered. I have been told that on another board an administrator popped the question about protesting at the Mexican consulates in southern California. There has been no response. Yet there is a thread on that board about whether or not Michael Vick should be reinstated to the NFL, and it has burned up the board.

I am beginning to think that this movement is no longer on life support. The plug has been pulled, and it is in this movement is in its final death throws.

Oh geeeeezz, you're a bright guy so use the brain God gave you.

If SOS wanted to throw a demonstration in L.A. about anything (consulate, DREAM Act, Barack Obama's "citizenship status," Villaraigosa's Mexico cuddling ... you name it), and the event would be limited strictly to current SOS members, who would attend?

Glory - yes
                  Jean - yes
                  Heather - yes
                  Jeremy - yes
                  Blondee - maybe
                  PD - maybe
                  DeathtoLiberalism/AmericanResolve - probably
                  Black Cats - probably, if Chelene shows
                  BRI-M - doubtful
                  Phil - doubtful
                  Bob - doubtful
                  Weasel - doubtful
                  Ohighlass - doubtful
                  RIM - probably if the temp. is below 72 degrees

My point: You're expecting something they can't produce. The Doers are gone and have been for many months. Michael Vick is the topic that is all the rage over there? Why wouldn't it be? The board posters are largely what remains of SOS and quarterback discussions don't involve committing to a rally and actually doing something.
                  Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 08-01-2009, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
                    That's unfortunate. Interesting that she considers me a traitor. I don't know if she views me being more loyal to my country than to chelene as traitorous, or if she has some other motives for that. she used to be quite active, and now she does what? protect Chelene?
                    Well it is just my guess, but it's a good guess. I don't understand why some of the people are doing what they're doing. As you know, I like Chelene and hold nothing against her. But we need to move on and reorganize if we expect to hold things together. There's no need for clicks or hard feelings. Chelene is gone and doing what makes her happy, so good for her and I wish her the best. But SOS is left to pick up the pieces and try to make them fit together. We'll see if it can be done. There just seems to be some who would prefer that the ship go down because they aren't controlling the sails and they don't have control of who's on board. It seems they just can't understand we all want help the boat to sail swiftly to the same destination.

Comment

Chelene's not gone. Read I'mindisbeliefs posts again. She said that the people running SOS while she is away....

Comment

As LONG as the infighting CONTINUES, there ISN'T much hope of remedying this sad situation anytime soon!

Comment

I think we'll just have to learn to live with it Joazhina.

Comment

```````````````````````
                            Last edited by sandinator; 08-03-2009, 10:57 PM. Reason: not worth mentioning

Comment

Originally posted by sandinator
                              Oh and pardon my french, my language got a bit colorful but at times you just gotta use those expletives..
                              it might be colorful but im sure its not french. the moderator manual here says that each poster is alotted a certain amount of what you call colorful expletitives each year.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎