....STOP SMUD FROM SPENDING RATEPAYER MONEY ON SCIENCE CENTER BUILDING NAMING RIGHTS.......SEE THE LOCAL FOCUS CAMPAIGN SECTION.....

Go Back   Fight Back In Sac > Local Events and Campaigns > Local Focus Campaigns
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Articles Media Center Downloads Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Local Focus Campaigns This forum is for campaigns and issues Fight Back in Sac is focusing on

Welcome to the Fight Back In Sac forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 10-09-2007, 09:22 PM
Soldier

Videos of businesses hiring under the table:

Click here to watch So-blatant

The following clips are from a day at this day labor site where we follow one under the table contractor as he hires illegally and transports the day laborer to his jobsite, and finally a meeting with the property owner

Click here to watch the-hire

Click here to watch The-stop-over

Click here to watch the-new-elites

Click here to watch unlicensed-contractor-beats-it

Last edited by AyatollahGondola : 10-09-2007 at 09:54 PM.
Old 10-09-2007, 09:31 PM
Soldier

Legitimate business owners and employees fight back!!
Join us in calling for enforcement of labor laws, business and professions codes, and nuisance abatement

Old 10-09-2007, 09:48 PM
Soldier

Click here to watch Superior-California-group

Click here to watch Our-tools
Old 10-14-2007, 10:47 AM
Soldier

Been up to a lot of tours at the DLC lately. Business is incredibly slow, so there is a little time in the mornings to address the business cheats.

First off, I'm very popular in this part of town as you can see from this first video clip. I can't go anywhere without people wanting to be noticed by me:

(Turn up your volume to hear the many endearing nicknames I have earned due to my years of community service)

Next, here is a quick view of the crowd that I am dealing with:

And this one is good for a chuckle. Day laborer's try to fix this womans car:

and finally, one of my many marks takes a bit more home with him than just a day laborer:

Last edited by AyatollahGondola : 10-14-2007 at 10:49 AM.
Old 10-14-2007, 10:52 AM
Soldier

Old 10-14-2007, 10:54 AM
Soldier

Old 10-15-2007, 10:50 PM
Soldier

This place is a disgusting dump. These day loiterers think they own the joint. A pepsi truck crosses two lanes of oncoming traffic while turning into the parking lot, only to be stopped part way into the driveway because of illegals. Look at the video and you'll see them dismiss the driver as irrelevant. The only saving grace here is that pepsi has spanish ad billboards all over town. Reap what ye sew!

And here is a medly of hires:

And another representative comes over for a visit. Sorry for the language, but these immitation gang bangers get me riled sometimes. I let the young ones get away with it, but if you're older, you don't get to brandish a rep you don't own:

Old 10-18-2007, 11:17 PM
Soldier

Today was an interesting morning,

Several of those day laborers came over an attacked me while I was inside the truck. I actually called the sheriff this time. Gotta let 'em know where the line starts. The sheriff doesn't really worry some of the more aggressive ones, however the others might think twice about crossing the street with them next time. I'll take whatever I can get to keep the odds, down should another swarming happen. There is some video which is more sound than sight, but it will give you the flavor of the exchange. They wrestled with me a little over the camera; two of them skimmed my face with their hands either trying to hit me or trying get the camera; one hit the truck, which you can hear in the clip; another tried to open the door a few times both before and after I was outside the truck. This time nobody got hurt. I think the hurt is coming soon though, and it may be them, me, or all of us.

Afterwards, I did some more filming and followed one of the employers. I'll post that in the thread dedicated to outing them.

Also, I filmed at least two of the employers blocking traffic while picking up DL's. There is quite a bit of traffic hazard accumulating in the area.

Plus, lots of video of the unlicensed food vendor. She is really cutting into the AM/PM food biz because many dl's bought today.

More videos coming soon
Old 10-19-2007, 09:33 AM
New Registrant

Angry Illegal Day Laborers

I won't even go near South Sac any more due to the conduct of these people. They are not only making it difficult as a contractor to compete with the wages but it makes it difficult for owners of the businesses where they loiter to earn an income. These businesses eventually close and increases our unemployment. People imigrated hear from foreign countries because we had better opportunities but some people have brought their culture with them which was part of the reason they left foreign countries in the first place. When in America show respect and get legal. It is only fair to everyone.
Old 10-19-2007, 03:03 PM
New Registrant

I plan on being there Tuesday morning on the 23rd around 8 AM. I will probably bring another guy or two with me. If anyone is planning on being there same time and place give me a call on my cell <OMMITTED-PM For number> and maybe we can meet up and you can show me the ropes.

Last edited by ThomasRowbottom : 10-19-2007 at 09:11 PM.