No announcement yet.

liberty belle

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REWHBLCAIN
    Hmm, I have seen these same rambling writings on the wall before almost exact! When it happened before it was found out that it was the same guy using his girlfriends PC under the other name. I would bet the ranch this is the same no good instigator that has been banned all over the place and now only has Jimmy G's group to hang with. Right Tony G? Hows your girl friend?

My 2 cents

Ready for the attack tony, go aqhead.
    This is a bit provoking I think. We don't care who people are here. We go by their registered names, and unless there's some safety issue involved, we're not going to go turning over rocks to see who's under them. We take actions based upon the poster and not the man behind the curtain.

Comment

Originally posted by cowboycode
      Fascinating, but not the topic....
      Do you ever stay ON topic with direct questions put to you?
      MO: What you are doing here is a hallmark of sad people that are guilty of no credibility in their unethical leadership actions....alla Chelene N.
      Cowboycode, we only spend a certain amount of time on internal matters, and this one has already carved deeply into that. You are trying to conduct a hearing of the facts without the consent of the aggrieved party here, and you don't even have that party as a witness. If and when Liberty Belle returns we can take this up again.

Do you ever stay ON topic with direct questions put to you?
      I think I've answered your questions pointedly in other threads that are not about moderation matters, so yes

Comment

I have shown specifics and you speak about vague generalities. Why?
        Either the facts support you and you can show it or not.

"it was the overall posts of "DerailAmnesty.com" being directed towards offending other registered users as opposed to contributing to the subjects of the threads. the forum rules prohibit using the forum as a tool to carry on a private war with another poster...."DerailAmnesty.com" appeared to sign on to the forum for the main purpose of engaging in a battle with 'Liberty Belle'."

The facts easily support my position anf I don't see specific fact supporting youor conclusions. "DerailAmnesty.com" was clearly just a guilty as the other poster. You won't admit it. Why? I'm looking for fairness here. That shouldn't be so hard to get from the patriotic staff members of FBIS forms.
        derailamnesty had many other posts that didn't take up attacking another poster. liberty belle did not. we do operate on generalities here. if you are generally more hostile to other registered users than you are to the objects of our protests and events you may be moderated in some fashion. if you are generally more prone to argue and fight with other registered users here than corrupt government officials then you may be moderated. we must be fair to the forum registrants as a whole not just individually

Comment

Where's your proof that DerailAmensty.com was not as bad as Liberty Belle? Show me the comparison. You must have it handy?

IMHO: Because your public comments, actions and motivations are a disappointment for many forum members here.

Originally posted by Referee
          derailamnesty had many other posts that didn't take up attacking another poster. liberty belle did not. we do operate on generalities here. if you are generally more hostile to other registered users than you are to the objects of our protests and events you may be moderated in some fashion. if you are generally more prone to argue and fight with other registered users here than corrupt government officials then you may be moderated. we must be fair to the forum registrants as a whole not just individually
          DISCLAIMER:
          No aggressive matters should be inferred toward anyone here. I hope we are not getting upset for sharing polite opinions here.
          "I really hope we aren't punishing members here for posting their honest opinions. That would be a bad precident to set. *Activists, who routinely point out corruptions outwardly with govt entities, also should be the very first to point out 'inside' org leadership corruptions."

Comment

Justice for one and all.....

Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
            Cowboycode...You are trying to conduct a hearing of the facts without the consent of the aggrieved party here, and you don't even have that party as a witness. If and when Liberty Belle returns we can take this up again.
            Let me explain.....
            This is not the point of discussion and you know it.
            Do I have to enlighten you on this larger matter?
            Justice for everyone is anyones business, Mr 'AG' activist.
            What an self serving statement coming from a guy who voluntarily drives a large truck around with a political statement in Sacto. Your above statement can be seen as highly hypocritical.
            Were's your client and witness to drive around in other's neighborhoods, chum.
            Who told you to do this?
            What person?
            You don't have one, but you find the inner need to do what you do for justice sake. I can understand that.
            I am doing exactly the same with Liberty Belle. She was a victim of a lynch mob, BUT not the instigator of it all, DerailAmmnesty.com. When he was starting the whole mess to begin with and then kept it going.
            If not, show me the proof?
            You can't because there isn't any. You lynched someone and then ridiculed them for defending themselves. What sad patriots you are !!!.....
            You have been a victim of this lynch mob crap with SOS & Chelene and then when you get some leadership power....you set up a place were you can exact a similar lynching mob action on one person.
            Amazing !!!!
            The justice idea you are pissing on works for you everyday of the week with your signage, BUT you are so myopicly sighted here, you can't see that same idea here with DerailAmensty.com & Liberty Belle.
            If you sent one member to purgatory, there was enough said or posted to send BOTH.
            You didn't do that and your questionable actions against one member here smells & looks corrupt to many of your members. But, maybe you don't care about injustice or unfairness. That's even more problems for your FBIS noncredibility here.

Just some thoughts....
            DISCLAIMER:
            No aggressive matters should be inferred toward anyone here. I hope we are not getting upset for sharing polite opinions here.
            "I really hope we aren't punishing members here for posting their honest opinions. That would be a bad precident to set. *Activists, who routinely point out corruptions outwardly with govt entities, also should be the very first to point out 'inside' org leadership corruptions."

Comment

Let me explain.....
              This is not the point of discussion and you know it.
              Do I have to enlighten you on this larger matter?
              Justice for everyone is anyones business, Mr 'AG' activist.
              What an self serving statement coming from a guy who voluntarily drives a large truck around with a political statement in Sacto. Your above statement can be seen as highly hypocritical.
              Were's your client and witness to drive around in other's neighborhoods, chum.
              Who told you to do this?
              What person?
              You don't have one, but you find the inner need to do what you do for justice sake. I can understand that.
              I am doing exactly the same with Liberty Belle. She was a victim of a lynch mob, BUT not the instigator of it all, DerailAmmnesty.com. When he was starting the whole mess to begin with and then kept it going.
              If not, show me the proof?
              You can't because there isn't any. You lynched someone and then ridiculed them for defending themselves. What sad patriots you are !!!.....
              You have been a victim of this lynch mob crap with SOS & Chelene and then when you get some leadership power....you set up a place were you can exact a similar lynching mob action on one person.
              Amazing !!!!
              The justice idea you are pissing on works for you everyday of the week with your signage, BUT you are so myopicly sighted here, you can't see that same idea here with DerailAmensty.com & Liberty Belle.
              If you sent one member to purgatory, there was enough said or posted to send BOTH.
              You didn't do that and your questionable actions against one member here smells & looks corrupt to many of your members. But, maybe you don't care about injustice or unfairness. That's even more problems for your FBIS noncredibility here.

Just some thoughts....
              "I really hope we aren't punishing members here for posting their honest opinions. That would be a bad precident to set. Activists, who point out currption outwardly, should be the first to point out 'inside org' leadership corruption."
              Only a little of that makes any sense to me, so I'm going to comment on that only.
              There's no comparison to what Chelene does to activists, and what was done with Liberty Belle. No mass email went out to people on the forum and on mail lists. Further, Liberty Belle could still use the purgatory forum to comment during the restriction, and the threads were not closed, posts removed, or words edited out. Liberty Belle has chosen not to comment, and maybe, just maybe, Liberty Belle doesn't want this matter rehashed by someone in their stead. None of us know what was in Liberty Belle's mind before, during, or after the restriction, so we cannot have a total airing of the issue without the witness. It cannot be you, because you cannot possibly know what was in Liberty Belle's mind either. I'm not going to tell you why I drive a sign around. I'm going to leave it up to you to read my every post here, on SOS, and all the forums I have used over the years because in each, somewhere, there's some comment about my motives. Until you do, you are only assuming, just as you are with Liberty Belle's motives.
              Lastly, (I hope anyway), I am not a leader with power on this forum anymore than my dog is because he runs around the neighborhood with a few other dogs that all want the same thing. Most of these other prominent registrants have led themselves just fine without my uh..leadership. We just tend to like each others company and learn from being around each other. You on the other hand though, are a bit confusing in that regard, because in one sentence you call me your leader that you have granted me power over you, and then in the same paragraph you call me less than friendly names, berate my character, and make condescending comments about my motives. It's been a long time since anyone treated me quite like that, but I do remember having a girlfriend back in the 70's with just this same personna. I never did really like that relationship, but at least she put out. And before you make any overtures in that regard, I want to make it clear that I'm not single anymore.
              If you don't care for my attitude, you're free to run with another pack just like the other dogs are. No harm done.

Comment

Liberty Belle's restriction has been lifted after the one week period elapsed.
                Everyone in the vicinity please try and remember that we are here to organize the battles on the outside, and not inside here. It's OK to disagree with each other, but it cannot be the main reason you signed up on the forum

Comment

After reviewing the postings of Cowboycode, It's time to point out that the vast majority of posts have little to do with the general agenda of this forum, and appear to be predominantly aimed at arguments over internal procedures or moderation matters. Cowboycode, please review the welcome message and see if you can align your postings with that agenda or not.

Comment

Justice for everyone is anyones business.....

You never answer direct questions, do you? I hope that makes you uncomfortable.

Justice for everyone is anyones business......
                    Try to rationalize that.

When I see a lynch mob ganging up on a vicitm(Liberty Belle), I speak up. You just can't or won't admit that your obvious special forum friend, DerailAmnesty.com didn't get the same benchmark used on him to send him into the purgatory area. Too bad you can't admit that you use the same reasoning with you truck signage activism, but can NOT see the Liberty Belle miscarriage of any fair justice is clearly same problem in front of your own eyes and others members here. My taking Liberty Belle side is like you driving your truck around in Sacto. But you can't see my point. LOL LOL
                    Maybe this looking out for others, ccharity, justice, morals, ethics and honor goes over your head...a shame.
                    Your other comments are laugable and rambling (dogs, old girlfriends and what else??) and makes no sense. Just more 'tap-dancing' off the real issues here. IMHO: I have been disappointed in seeing that you are just another staff socialpath on this forums who lives by the old false addage "Don't do as I do, but you MUST do as I say". I speak in specifics and you try to rationalize with vague off topic issues. The staff here is an embarrassment to our movement.

Only a little of that makes any sense to me, so I'm going to comment on that only.
                    There's no comparison to what Chelene does to activists, and what was done with Liberty Belle. No mass email went out to people on the forum and on mail lists. Further, Liberty Belle could still use the purgatory forum to comment during the restriction, and the threads were not closed, posts removed, or words edited out. Liberty Belle has chosen not to comment, and maybe, just maybe, Liberty Belle doesn't want this matter rehashed by someone in their stead. None of us know what was in Liberty Belle's mind before, during, or after the restriction, so we cannot have a total airing of the issue without the witness. It cannot be you, because you cannot possibly know what was in Liberty Belle's mind either. I'm not going to tell you why I drive a sign around. I'm going to leave it up to you to read my every post here, on SOS, and all the forums I have used over the years because in each, somewhere, there's some comment about my motives. Until you do, you are only assuming, just as you are with Liberty Belle's motives.
                    Lastly, (I hope anyway), I am not a leader with power on this forum anymore than my dog is because he runs around the neighborhood with a few other dogs that all want the same thing. Most of these other prominent registrants have led themselves just fine without my uh..leadership. We just tend to like each others company and learn from being around each other. You on the other hand though, are a bit confusing in that regard, because in one sentence you call me your leader that you have granted me power over you, and then in the same paragraph you call me less than friendly names, berate my character, and make condescending comments about my motives. It's been a long time since anyone treated me quite like that, but I do remember having a girlfriend back in the 70's with just this same personna. I never did really like that relationship, but at least she put out. And before you make any overtures in that regard, I want to make it clear that I'm not single anymore.
                    If you don't care for my attitude, you're free to run with another pack just like the other dogs are. No harm done.
                    Last edited by cowboycode; 07-30-2009, 01:41 PM. Reason: fix errors
                    DISCLAIMER:

Comment

Long week by staff, huh?

when is this ridiculous week over ? Would NOT want you to forget your ruling.

im sorry you had to be restricted here but its only a week and you may feel differently then.
                      DISCLAIMER:

Comment

when is this ridiculous week over ? Would NOT want you to forget your ruling.
                        If you open your mind and read, you will see that the restriction was lifted before you made this post

Comment

You never answer direct questions, do you? I hope that makes you uncomfortable.

Justice for everyone is anyones business......
                          Try to rationalize that.

When I see a lynch mob ganging up on a vicitm(Liberty Belle), I speak up. You just can't or won't admit that your obvious special forum friend, DerailAmnesty.com didn't get the same benchmark used on him to send him into the purgatory area. Too bad you can't admit that you use the same reasoning with you truck signage activism, but can NOT see the Liberty Belle miscarriage of any fair justice is clearly same problem in front of your own eyes and others members here. My taking Liberty Belle side is like you driving your truck around in Sacto. But you can't see my point. LOL LOL
                          Maybe this looking out for others, ccharity, justice, morals, ethics and honor goes over your head...a shame.
                          Your other comments are laugable and rambling (dogs, old girlfriends and what else??) and makes no sense. Just more 'tap-dancing' off the real issues here. IMHO: I have been disappointed in seeing that you are just another staff socialpath on this forums who lives by the old false addage "Don't do as I do, but you MUST do as I say". I speak in specifics and you try to rationalize with vague off topic issues. The staff here is an embarrassment to our movement.
                          I tried answering you directly at first, but that didn't work, most likely because it would end the argument conundrum you like so much. I believe you are insane, but that's just my opinion, and I'm not a doctor. In any case, I'm going with my instincts on this one, and I like to keep a safe distance from insanity just in case it does turn out to be contagious. You may post in the Purgatory section only from now on, and I'll keep the moderation area open too, as long as you don't abuse that anymore either.

Comment

If you open your mind and read, you will see that the restriction was lifted before you made this post
                            (Can't answer a simple question with your usual inuendo? Wait, I thought you weren't staff or which is it today?)
                            No.....my mind is open and I can read.....(No thanks for the petty meglomaniac jibe, typical.)
                            Due to the FIBS staff obivous administrative deceptions and typical rationalizations and 'double-speak' given out to anyone daring to question.....other members and I sorta doubt your fantasy statement.
                            DISCLAIMER:

Comment

I tried answering you directly at first, but that didn't work, most likely because it would end the argument conundrum you like so much.
                              Arguement ???!!! Conundrum ??!!!!
                              You are a funny guy.
                              Oh, I don't know....big talkers like you are made uncomfortable when challenged by the facts, huh? I did that to you. Shame on me ???? LOL
                              Kinda shows you up for being another intellectually dishonest person in our movement. No shortage there.

I believe you are insane, but that's just my opinion, and I'm not a doctor. In any case, I'm going with my instincts on this one, and I like to keep a safe distance from insanity just in case it does turn out to be contagious. You may post in the Purgatory section only from now on, and I'll keep the moderation area open too, as long as you don't abuse that anymore either.
                              I see the fact is you're Der Fuhrer here with many FIBS staff anonymous Her Goebels....leadership??!!!!...LOLOLOL
                              Don't like my posts and now you do this...
                              OH...Please tell me and others all about your American/KGB idea of speech & thought freedom, patriot/comrade Rodrigues. LMAO.
                              Your opinion of me is like what they say of 'a$$holes', Davi.

**Emperor Rodriques has NO clothes or ethics either !!!!! ***
                              Charlatan Davi. Grandstander Davi. SOSer Davi......
                              DISCLAIMER:

Comment

We are "on the air" here Cowboy. Your mom can read this too. We're not going to protect you from yourself here by editing out your posts like other forums do. The choice is yours; How do you wish to portray yourself?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎