Collapse
No announcement yet.

Demand Resignation of School Administrators

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by lynneb67; 08-06-2009, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lynneb67
      Ag! Take me off this site. You have never helped me from day one. I guess when a real battle comes up you can't deal with that. I try to stay neutral with all of this fighting between you and Chelene..That woman has helped me more than you ever have...
      How did you get all that from me mentioning that I couldn't tell anything from that photo you posted?
      What did you want me to do help you anyway?

Comment

Last edited by lynneb67; 08-06-2009, 10:12 PM.

Comment

All I can say is "This heat seems to be getting to everyone. It never fails, every summer the hot under the collar starts". I wish I could donate some Ice Cubes.

Comment

I've asked you to look at documents that I had..to help me fight for our culture-you never did. I called you for different ideas that I had and you seldom would respond. I am sorry that you and Chelene had falling out but that is between you too. I am about fighting for this country and not dealing with this back and forth nonsense. Just remove me from here-you know that you can tell what is going on in those pictures. Good luck to you and the rest of the activist on here-I wish you well. Please delete my profile.
            I'm sorry, but I don't see anything in this thread or this problem you are having at the school relating to my relationship with Chelene Nightingale. I'd like to ask why you even interjected that, but one of us should try to keep the thread focused here. I looked at all of your documents. Unfortunately, I'm not an attorney and cannot help you sue. I also repeatedly mentioned my financial station, and as such, cannot help you get another attorney. You said you are fighting for our culture; fine...keep doing that. We've had many events here that you were advised of in advance, and never participated in, but you demand help from me on your issue as if I were some messiah. I'm just another American Lynne, but a lot more active in the field. I'm not going to massage your feelings and tell you what you want to hear so you'll like me. And no, those photos are not clear enough to tell what's happening there. Why after all this time have you finally decided to post it?

Comment

You only invited me to one event..Nothing else!! I didn't ask you for money or to be my attorney as you are not one. You only looked at a few docs nothing else. Let's be for real here. I fight on a daily basis not just at a protest here or there. I will keep up my fight as I have been doing a impressive job on my own. This is my last post-I am not stooping to your level.

Comment

You only invited me to one event..Nothing else!! I didn't ask you for money or to be my attorney as you are not one. You only looked at a few docs nothing else. Let's be for real here. I fight on a daily basis not just at a protest here or there. I will keep up my fight as I have been doing a impressive job on my own. This is my last post-I am not stooping to your level.
                Oh brother. Another disciple of Nightingale?

Comment

You are being ridiculous here. One minute you say I wouldn't look at your documents
                  I've asked you to look at documents that I had..to help me fight for our culture-you never did.
                  and the next you say I only looked at a few of your documents.
                  You only looked at a few docs nothing else
                  If you say you are fighting on a daily basis, I'll say you should keep that up. You never did answer my question though: What was it you wanted me to do for you?

Comment

Originally posted by PochoPatriot
                    Oh brother. Another disciple of Nightingale?
                    I believe so. Chelene was advocating for her, and I wanted to do something, but....
                    What we're talking about here is an elemetary school. I saw a terrible propaganda coup for the OBL via me and that mobile billboard going over to that school picking on 3rd graders. I'm a driven activist, but not to the point of total disregard for public perception

Comment

Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
                      I believe so. Chelene was advocating for her, and I wanted to do something, but....
                      What we're talking about here is an elemetary school. I saw a terrible propaganda coup for the OBL via me and that mobile billboard going over to that school picking on 3rd graders. I'm a driven activist, but not to the point of total disregard for public perception
                      That's using common sense.

Comment

Lynne can't seem to see the whole picture.

Comment

Originally posted by kjl
                          Lynne can't seem to see the whole picture.
                          Can't blame her entirely for that though

Comment

Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
                            Can't blame her entirely for that though
                            Oh but now you should see what she's doing. She's in full attack mode. Basically saying Blondie and AZ will fully back her up. When all is said and done, there may be just the three of them left to bounce off each other.

Comment

Most unfortunate. I do see the meddling hands of another fueling this one. Sorry....

Comment

Now she has called me a racist pig. That I don't like her because she has bi-racial kids. I didn't even know that, but when all else fails pull the race card. She's been learning how to play the victim.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎