Collapse
No announcement yet.

Save Our State To Rise Again

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Save Our State does rise again will it be with the old message boards just in someone else's name?

It is a shame to lose all of our history.

I see they are down, "Indefinitely."

Comment

When did that happen? Why?

Comment

Originally posted by StokeyBob
        If Save Our State does rise again will it be with the old message boards just in someone else's name?

Well who knows, but our new site at .info is doing really great and we're up and way off the ground. We may some day in the future get our history back. But it's the future we must concern ourselves with. And so far we're doing pretty darn well.

Comment

Oh.

Now I see the banner.

http://www.saveourstate.info
          Last edited by StokeyBob; 11-13-2009, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by StokeyBob

I asked AG about this on the new SOS forum and he said it may still be possible to get the history back but that he wouldn't be able to work on it just yet.
            Open Borders And Mass Amnesty

http://www.campbell.org
            http://www.campbell.org/immigration/

Comment

Re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic..

Please allow a newbie to give his observation on all this intrigue and covert matters between opposing leadership and websites- This confusing 'drama' or 'baggage' is just re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. All of this intrigue is just more unnecessary and very wasteful of time people's talent and energies.
              This is only important to people who still haven't lost their huge egos while working in this cause and they still have a silly need to be given a job title or pointed out by the un-initiated masses for their limited activism work.

Comment

Originally posted by unclejoez
                Please allow a newbie to give his observation on all this intrigue and covert matters between opposing leadership and websites- This confusing 'drama' or 'baggage' is just re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. All of this intrigue is just more unnecessary and very wasteful of time people's talent and energies.
                This is only important to people who still haven't lost their huge egos while working in this cause and they still have a silly need to be given a job title or pointed out by the un-initiated masses for their limited activism work.
                Say Whaaaaat?
                Never mind; don't answer that

Comment

Originally posted by unclejoez

Comment

Last time I checked, it said that Save Our State was CLOSED INDEFINITELY!

Comment

• Save Our State is open for business, but at this URL:

Comment

• So there is no more Saveourstate.org? What happened? I'm just trying to get a clear understanding of what happened.

Comment

• Even the (was) current members are wondering what happened.

Comment

• Right now we don't have all the information to disseminate and distribute to everyone. The other thing is that some of our options may still be in play. We've mentioned before that there cannot be two Save Our State's. We have the only real one, and we asked to have the old URL and forum data, but they placed restrictions on us that pretty much made us willing participants in covering up in what in my opinion was what the previous regime had mismanaged. So it was a carrot of sorts that was tempting, but forbidden fruit if we are to maintain proper operating standards in the future.

Comment

• staff of Titanic....

Originally posted by PochoPatriot
                              I can see that many here are still laboring under the phantom weight of their own self-importance on these important matters. You still seem to enjoy being on your own the ego ride, staff of Titanic.
                              How long will it take for you to get over yourself?

Comment

• So, who is Uncle Joez?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎