No announcement yet.

Recent Spam Advertisers Restricted Or Banned

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Spam Advertisers Restricted Or Banned

Poster Lyagushkka Has been restricted to purgatory for using the Personal message system as a marketing tool for products or services

Thanks. I hate it when these spammers try this crap. I am a moderator of a board that has been taken over by spammers. I tried to tell the owner to get control over it but there was only so much I could do and finally jumped ship because I was spending too much time deleting messages and the board kind of went downhill.

Comment

Thanks fbisadmins. I got one of those PMs and could not make sense of it. I have been having computer problems and have not been on very much lately. Hope I am back soon.

Comment

Originally posted by fbisadmin
        Poster Lyagushkka Has been restricted to purgatory for using the Personal message system as a marketing tool for products or services

That was spam!?!? Dammit! I thought hot Eastern European babes were leaving me suggestive PM's in my inbox because they respected my intellect and endearing charm!

Comment

Originally posted by DerailAmnesty.com
          That was spam!?!? Dammit! I thought hot Eastern European babes were leaving me suggestive PM's in my inbox because they respected my intellect and endearing charm!
          Of course they did. I sent your name in as a prospective mail order gigilo, highlighting those qualities

Comment

Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
            Of course they did. I sent your name in as a prospective mail order gigilo, highlighting those qualities

Thank God. Finally, a job worthy of my talents!

Comment

Originally posted by DerailAmnesty.com
              Thank God. Finally, a job worthy of my talents!
              Be prepared though. When I submitted a photograph along with your attributes, I did not use one of you.
              hope you can grow a full head of hair, rippling muscles, and put on a few inches before a suitor comes calling

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎