No announcement yet.

Citrus Heights Red, White, and Blue Parade

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Citrus Heights Red, White, and Blue Parade

Just wanted to remind everyone in the area that Fight Back in Sac will have a float in the parade this saturday. Anyone interested in a ride-along or helping out with the final preparations can chime in here

parade route and time info

here's the time and route info attached below
    Last edited by AyatollahGondola; 07-19-2010, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Here we go felow Americans; scenes from the parade"

Comment

Comment

And now some video to put you in the cockpit here:

The staging:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0Iy4dogoTM"]YouTube - Citrus Heights Parade[/ame]

The Startup:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6fvC4fFDxU"]YouTube - The Parade Begins[/ame]

The crowd cheers:
          Well, many did, but near the end at the judging booth was pretty much the only place where I saw opposition. It's at the end when they announce the float

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a95rsrsEF2E"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Last edited by AyatollahGondola; 06-27-2009, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Ampha-car....From the 60's....Two propellers

Is it a coincidence, or does this guy have trouble remembering the area code up here?

The June Sun started taking its' toll on the truck cab, so we had to improvise

Last edited by AyatollahGondola; 06-27-2009, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Great job, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Comment

[B]Great job on the float. I know how hot ist gets in Sac. Thanks for all your work.[B]

Comment

What, did you fall asleep at the wheel? Those guys in the Star Wars outfits were clearly undocumented aliens with legal residency outside of our galaxy. I hope you pointed ICE in their direction.

Good job, dude. Looks like a fun parade!

Comment

Good work AyatollahGondola !

Comment

Awesome work!
                          Victim of Chelene Nightingale's internet despotism

Comment

been trying and having problems to see you photos. It looks like some of them are HUGE slow downloading .BMP or bitmaps.....
                            PLEASE post only .JPG or jepegs files or even better routinely resize your photos by using your photo editing software on your PCs to a more manageable Internet size.
                            Good internet size: 3 inches by 4 inches or under 50 MGs file size.
                            You'll thank me for this hint.

Where is Citrus Heights or where was the parade at, what town?
                            Last edited by cowboycode; 07-15-2009, 12:42 PM.
                            DISCLAIMER:
                            No aggressive matters should be inferred toward anyone here. I hope we are not getting upset for sharing polite opinions here.
                            "I really hope we aren't punishing members here for posting their honest opinions. That would be a bad precident to set. *Activists, who routinely point out corruptions outwardly with govt entities, also should be the very first to point out 'inside' org leadership corruptions."

Comment

Originally posted by cowboycode
                              been trying and having problems to see you photos. It looks like some of them are HUGE slow downloading .BMP or bitmaps.....
                              PLEASE post only .JPG or jepegs files or even better routinely resize your photos by using your photo editing software on your PCs to a more manageable Internet size.
                              Good internet size: 3 inches by 4 inches or under 50 MGs file size.
                              You'll thank me for this hint.

Where is Citrus Heights or where was the parade at, what town?
                              Citrus heights is a suburb of northeast Sacramento County. The parade was held on Sunrise Blvd

Anyone else having problems with the photos too?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎