No announcement yet.

liberty belle

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• liberty belle

Thank you. Please make it permanent and dissolve my account. This is nothing more than SOS regurgitated.

I hope I'm allowed some thoughts on this matter, see LINK:
    http://www.fightbackinsac.com/forums...=2518#post2518
    DISCLAIMER:
    No aggressive matters should be inferred toward anyone here. I hope we are not getting upset for sharing polite opinions here.
    "I really hope we aren't punishing members here for posting their honest opinions. That would be a bad precident to set. *Activists, who routinely point out corruptions outwardly with govt entities, also should be the very first to point out 'inside' org leadership corruptions."

Comment

Originally posted by liberty belle
      Thank you. Please make it permanent and dissolve my account. This is nothing more than SOS regurgitated.
      we dont dissolve registrations here. im sorry you had to be restricted here but its only a week and you may feel differently then. you have been very aggressive in the other threads and you appear to be using this forum only for some personal revenge.

Comment

Originally posted by Referee
        we dont dissolve registrations here. im sorry you had to be restricted here but its only a week and you may feel differently then. you have been very aggressive in the other threads and you appear to be using this forum only for some personal revenge.
        The facts don't support your stated facts. I hope this forum is not becoming a place where people are punished for giving their opinions or defending themselves from attackers. That's not the American way. It would be very ironic and hypocritical of the staff here.
        Is this a forum of exchange of ideas or not. Why are some people who start attacks not subject to the same rules as the victim's who merely defend against attackers?
        That is a biased MIS-interpretation. Derailamnesty.com was the instigator and kept this going, but he is strangely NOT punished but the victimm of harrassment is.
        Special exemption for Derailamnesty.com and not Liberty Belle.
        HUmmm????

Please take a look at these posts of the matter in sequence & context:

Minute Men Rally in Victorville, CA on 7/11/2009

In the beginning posted, Liberty Belle, was not talking about or to DerailAmnesty.com...BUT DerailAmnesty.com started with this harrassing attack on Liberty Belle....DerailAmnesty,com took this opportunity to innitiate and harrass/strike FIRST, right ?

Here are the thread context sequences.

#46 Derailamnesty.com started this harrassing attack by his interjecting himself into this discussion saying...

Quote:
        Originally Posted by liberty belle: This is Jean from Fillmore! I can tell from the writing style! Totally Jean posts. Come and deny it! HAHAHAHAHAahahah.. Oh, baby you ain't gonna hear a word ANYONE posts around here. You'll have to remove your lips from Chalene's butt first. ooOOOOooo secret agent man, secret agent man. They're givin' you a number and takin' away your name.......

Today's word is hypocrisy.
        Doesn't the irony strike even you?
        Someone notorious, throughout illegal immigration activist circles in Southern California, for inundating message boards with comments from "multiple parties" and talking endless sh-- about people, accusing another of posting under a different account name.

As the kids nowadays would say, Tony, you're scandalous.
        Listen, if this is the new standard for acceptable conduct, I'm going to start lecturing LAPhil about being a sarcastic Jew with an abrasive personality.
        =
        #47 Liberty Belle defended herself from Derailamnesty.com attack:
        "Drop dead, Monkey Boy. Ask the mod if I have the same ISP or shut the hell up.
        Little man syndrome."
        =
        #48 Liberty Belle defended herself from "AG" previous comments:
        "And AG? Don't you EVEN say I started this crap this time."

=
        DerailAmnesty.com continued with this additional harrassing attack on Liberty Belle again....
        #51 Derailamnesty.com harrassment contiues with his response...

Quote:
        Originally Posted by liberty belle: And AG? Don't you EVEN say I started this crap this time.......

Well, at the risk of pointlessly stating the self evident, your crap starts the minute you log in. Being hostile is about 95% of your raison detre when posting under one of your multiple identities.
        By the way, I'm not impressed that your girlfriend allows you to use her computer.
        Y'know Tony, there was a time when you actually cared about illegal immigration rather than circle jerking with yourself and fuming about perceived mistreatment.And insofar as your remarks about my stature are concerned, tread very carefully. At the first opportunity that arises, I may elect to punch you right in the shin.

Now you'll excuse me, I have to scamper off down the yellow brick road to ensure that no one tries to make off with my Lucky Charms.===

I think members here would like to see fairness and openess in these matters in order to have some enthusiasm and comfort in openly sharing their talents and energies here. Both members should be equally punished, if at all. Anything else is detrimental to this forum surviving for us to freely use.

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Referee
        liberty belle was using that thread for the sole purpose of attacking other registered users. liberty belle was not contributing to the thread in other ways. liberty belle has only used this whole forum as a means to attack another poster. if you look at the thread...the other poster (DerailAmensty.com) you mentioned did little but try to defend, but then backed away.....the aggressor was liberty belle from the start to the finish.
        DISCLAIMER:
        No aggressive matters should be inferred toward anyone here. I hope we are not getting upset for sharing polite opinions here.
        "I really hope we aren't punishing members here for posting their honest opinions. That would be a bad precident to set. *Activists, who routinely point out corruptions outwardly with govt entities, also should be the very first to point out 'inside' org leadership corruptions."

Comment

i think you should concentrate on what was said initially. i said that liberty belle had been very aggressive in other threads. there was no mention of the names. i saw a pattern of aggression since liberty belle signed on and it was that pattern that caused the restriction. review liberty belles posts and youll see almost no informative or helpful entries to the causes but mainly personal attacks.

Comment

Clarification of being 'aggressive' posts in forums

I really hope we aren't punishing members for posting their honest polite opinions here. That would be a bad precident to set.

You are not adressing who started and continued this matter at all. Why?
            I have clearly shown it was DerailAmnesty.com who initiated this aggressive matter. He gets nothing...no warning, no purgatory....that's seems excessive and unfair & unethical.

BTW: The standard you used for ban her to purgatory for being 'aggressive', I would like to say and demonstrate was also done by many other members here.
            *You did not treat them like LB or even verbally warned them.
            Look into these posts for aggressive matters:

1. of 'KJL" posted aggressively/harrased me on two threads (Nightingale for Gov & Minutemen Victorville) threads,
            2. Ponchopatriot, "AG" aggressively/harrased me on Acticist Lynching thread.

Referee, you must have the other LB posts in mind...please share them, thanks. I must looked for but have missed them.

i think you should concentrate on what was said initially. i said that liberty belle had been very aggressive in other threads. there was no mention of the names. i saw a pattern of aggression since liberty belle signed on and it was that pattern that caused the restriction. review liberty belles posts and youll see almost no informative or helpful entries to the causes but mainly personal attacks.
            DISCLAIMER:

Comment

liberty belles comments have not been polite overall. politeness isnt required here but thats not the reason for the restriction anyway. it was the overall posts of liberty belle being directed towards offending other registered users as opposed to contributing to the subjects of the threads. the forum rules prohibit using the forum as a tool to carry on a private war with another poster. so if i can point this out to you once more. liberty belle appeared to sign on to the forum for the main purpose of engaging in a battle with other posters. all the other posters you brought up have contributed to the subjects of the threads. yes they also engaged in some arguments but that has not been thier only postings. you can do a search on liberty belles posts and see this. i hope this clears that up

Comment

I have shown specifics and you speak about vague generalities. Why?
                Either the facts support you and you can show it or not.

"it was the overall posts of "DerailAmnesty.com" being directed towards offending other registered users as opposed to contributing to the subjects of the threads. the forum rules prohibit using the forum as a tool to carry on a private war with another poster...."DerailAmnesty.com" appeared to sign on to the forum for the main purpose of engaging in a battle with 'Liberty Belle'."

The facts easily support my position anf I don't see specific fact supporting youor conclusions. "DerailAmnesty.com" was clearly just a guilty as the other poster. You won't admit it. Why? I'm looking for fairness here. That shouldn't be so hard to get from the patriotic staff members of FBIS forms.

liberty belles comments have not been polite overall. politeness isnt required here but thats not the reason for the restriction anyway. it was the overall posts of liberty belle being directed towards offending other registered users as opposed to contributing to the subjects of the threads. the forum rules prohibit using the forum as a tool to carry on a private war with another poster. so if i can point this out to you once more. liberty belle appeared to sign on to the forum for the main purpose of engaging in a battle with other posters. all the other posters you brought up have contributed to the subjects of the threads. yes they also engaged in some arguments but that has not been thier only postings. you can do a search on liberty belles posts and see this. i hope this clears that up
                DISCLAIMER:

Comment

your staff here.

This forums administrators are: "AG", "Referee", "citadel" and a special floasting one generically called "fbisadministrator" which can be used by three different anonymous forum members. "Because they wanted anonymity to do their jobs here. "
                  DISCLAIMER:

Comment

Originally posted by cowboycode
                    I have shown specifics and you speak about vague generalities. Why?
                    Either the facts support you and you can show it or not.

"it was the overall posts of "DerailAmnesty.com" being directed towards offending other registered users as opposed to contributing to the subjects of the threads. the forum rules prohibit using the forum as a tool to carry on a private war with another poster...."DerailAmnesty.com" appeared to sign on to the forum for the main purpose of engaging in a battle with 'Liberty Belle'."

The facts easily support my position anf I don't see specific fact supporting youor conclusions. "DerailAmnesty.com" was clearly just a guilty as the other poster. You won't admit it. Why? I'm looking for fairness here. That shouldn't be so hard to get from the patriotic staff members of FBIS forms.
                    Liberty Belle's very first post was an attack and provocation. Like Referee said: Review Liberty Belle's posts

Sam...Dude....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    DUDE...Whazzup? Cool. Bitchen. You be trolling the net? Surfin' the screen? Cool. Dude. For sure.

You're amped on some ankle busters...DUDE.

Grow up. You're starting to act like some stupid stalker going from website to website complaining about CANative. Good Gawd, buddy. YOU'RE one of the hyenas who virtually dogpiled the man on NMI and you ADMIT you were ashamed of yourself. So, DUDE (never met an attorney that said "DUDE"), leave him the hell alone before he gets an attorney that DOESN'T say DUDE every thirty seconds.

Dude. Bail out, bro. Dude.

Liberty Belle.

Comment

FBIS forum staff NEED to review DerailAmnesty.com posts

Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
                      Liberty Belle's very first post was an attack and provocation. Like Referee said: Review Liberty Belle's posts
                      I am...but you NEED to review DerailAmnesty.com posts. 'DerailAmnesty.com' very first post was an attack and provocation.
                      I showed you and revealed that the culprit, 'DerailAmnesty.com' records instigating and attacking Liberty Belle. It is mentioned before in my post #4 here on this VERY thread.....
                      It's post content bears repeateting since you don't seem to wish to acknowledge the facts of the matter that DerailAmnesty.com instigated his harrassment of Liberty Belle from the start,
                      not the other way round.
                      Both accounts were involved but the vicitm is the only account in purgatory, not the aggressor that started this DerailAmnesty.com.
                      IMHO: If your staff here cannot mediate this simpel matter by seeing BOTH sides posts AND putting BOTH parties into the purgatory area for EQUAL involvement, I realy fear for the viability and usefulness of this forum because your staff's lack of seeing both sides of an issue that makes telling members this forum is not fair and balanced when disciplinning members.

The facts don't support your stated facts here. I hope this forum is not becoming a place where people are punished for giving their opinions or defending themselves from attackers. That's not the American way. It would be very ironic and hypocritical of the staff here.
                      Is this a forum of exchange of ideas or not. Why are some people who start attacks not subject to the same rules as the victim's who merely defend against attackers?
                      That is a biased MIS-interpretation. DerailAmnesty.com was the instigator and kept this going, but he is strangely NOT punished but the victimm of harrassment is.
                      Special exemption for DerailAmnesty.com and not Liberty Belle.
                      HUmmm????

Please take a look at these posts of the matter in sequence & context:

Minute Men Rally in Victorville, CA on 7/11/2009

In the beginning posted, Liberty Belle, was not talking about or to DerailAmnesty.com...BUT DerailAmnesty.com started with this harrassing attack on Liberty Belle....DerailAmnesty,com took this opportunity to innitiate and harrass/strike FIRST, right ?

Here are the thread context sequences.

#46 Derailamnesty.com started this harrassing attack by his interjecting himself into this discussion saying...

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by liberty belle: This is Jean from Fillmore! I can tell from the writing style! Totally Jean posts. Come and deny it! HAHAHAHAHAahahah.. Oh, baby you ain't gonna hear a word ANYONE posts around here. You'll have to remove your lips from Chalene's butt first. ooOOOOooo secret agent man, secret agent man. They're givin' you a number and takin' away your name.......

Today's word is hypocrisy.
                      Doesn't the irony strike even you?
                      Someone notorious, throughout illegal immigration activist circles in Southern California, for inundating message boards with comments from "multiple parties" and talking endless sh-- about people, accusing another of posting under a different account name.

As the kids nowadays would say, Tony, you're scandalous.
                      Listen, if this is the new standard for acceptable conduct, I'm going to start lecturing LAPhil about being a sarcastic Jew with an abrasive personality.
                      =
                      #47 Liberty Belle defended herself from DerailAmnesty.com attack:
                      "Drop dead, Monkey Boy. Ask the mod if I have the same ISP or shut the hell up.
                      Little man syndrome."
                      =
                      #48 Liberty Belle defended herself from "AG" previous comments:
                      "And AG? Don't you EVEN say I started this crap this time."

=
                      DerailAmnesty.com continued with this additional harrassing attack on Liberty Belle again....
                      #51 Derailamnesty.com harrassment contiues with his response...

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by liberty belle: And AG? Don't you EVEN say I started this crap this time.......

Well, at the risk of pointlessly stating the self evident, your crap starts the minute you log in. Being hostile is about 95% of your raison detre when posting under one of your multiple identities.
                      By the way, I'm not impressed that your girlfriend allows you to use her computer.
                      Y'know Tony, there was a time when you actually cared about illegal immigration rather than circle jerking with yourself and fuming about perceived mistreatment. And insofar as your remarks about my stature are concerned, tread very carefully. At the first opportunity that arises, I may elect to punch you right in the shin.

Now you'll excuse me, I have to scamper off down the yellow brick road to ensure that no one tries to make off with my Lucky Charms.===

I think members here would like to see fairness and openess in these matters in order to have some enthusiasm and comfort in openly sharing their talents and energies here.
                      Both members should be equally punished, if at all.
                      Anything else is detrimental to this forum surviving for us to freely use.
                      Last edited by cowboycode; 07-27-2009, 01:44 PM. Reason: errors
                      DISCLAIMER:

Comment

One thing to point out,

It was Liberty Belle who was at issue here, and thus that poster is the one who needs to defend their actions or claim injustice, and that hasn't happened...yet anyway. So you're going to court here without a client.

Comment

Lib & Cowgirl the same?

Hmm, I have seen these same rambling writings on the wall before almost exact! When it happened before it was found out that it was the same guy using his girlfriends PC under the other name. I would bet the ranch this is the same no good instigator that has been banned all over the place and now only has Jimmy G's group to hang with. Right Tony G? Hows your girl friend?

My 2 cents

Ready for the attack tony, go aqhead.
                          http://www.fightpc.net/forumdisplay.php?f=4

Comment

Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
                            One thing to point out,

It was Liberty Belle who was at issue here, and thus that poster is the one who needs to defend their actions or claim injustice, and that hasn't happened...yet anyway. So you're going to court here without a client.
                            Fascinating, but not the topic....
                            Do you ever stay ON topic with direct questions put to you?
                            MO: What you are doing here is a hallmark of sad people that are guilty of no credibility in their unethical leadership actions....alla Chelene N.
                            DISCLAIMER:

Comment

Fascinating, but not the topic....

Originally posted by REWHBLCAIN
                              Hmm, I have seen these same rambling writings on the wall before almost exact! When it happened before it was found out that it was the same guy using his girlfriends PC under the other name. I would bet the ranch this is the same no good instigator that has been banned all over the place and now only has Jimmy G's group to hang with. Right Tony G? Hows your girl friend?

My 2 cents

Ready for the attack tony, go aqhead.
                              DISCLAIMER:

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎