Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Day Laborers swarm MLK jr. blvd and 47th ave.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is to remind why this neighborhood doesn't need more illegal immigrants

Comment

Some of us can NOT see these heavily laden photo threads. I have posted a solution to this before and have asked posters to make their photos smaller files and always ONLY post .jpg files, NOT any others. So we can share in enjoying seeing these images....
      DISCLAIMER:
      No aggressive matters should be inferred toward anyone here. I hope we are not getting upset for sharing polite opinions here.
      "I really hope we aren't punishing members here for posting their honest opinions. That would be a bad precident to set. *Activists, who routinely point out corruptions outwardly with govt entities, also should be the very first to point out 'inside' org leadership corruptions."

Comment

sign a petition about this

I'm sure that the store owners are losing aaaaALOT of money & business with illegals all over the place because good people won't do business with them there.
        Why don't someone or you nicely dress up and diplomatically visit all the business owners at their stores and get them to sign a petition about this. With the petition you can send it to the newspapers, TV news, police, elected officials, and maybe even the owner of the mall property to take some action you suggest. The more stores, the better in this idea.
        Make a legal stink that way...
        People will pay attention to you more.

That's my idea...Home Depot doesn't give a crap about America despite their hypocrisy of sponsoring race cars and stock cars. NASCAR should be ashamed.

Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
        For those of you not from south Sac,

There is a swelling population of foreign born men standing on the streets surrounding Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd and 47th avenue. Saturday there were in excess of 200 of them loitering there. This has not been a good influence on this neighborhood as the streets are littered with daily leftover goods wrappers and the living quarters have a daily display of trash piles, broken cars, refrigerators etc. To add to this, there are many spray painted gang markings evident everywhere. The laborers are also attracting nuisance vendors who appear to be catering to them illegally. In addition, the laborers are contributing to the delinquency of businesses who are becoming less and less conconcerned about competing unfairly in the marketplace by hiring under the table.
        My attempts to document this with pictures and video tape were met with name calling, hand gestures of a disrespectful nature, and small objects being thrown at me.
        I'd like to encourage everyone living in this area to come forward and help oppose this bit of unfairness by joining me in the employment of different tactics which will curtail the growing problems there. The County of Sacramento is the responsible entity, and they are now working towards legitimizing this whole enterprise and moving it to an old house down the street, right across from a park meant for 6 year old kids.
        I'll post some pictures here later so those out of the area can get a taste of it.
        Last edited by cowboycode; 07-24-2009, 06:04 PM.
        DISCLAIMER:
        No aggressive matters should be inferred toward anyone here. I hope we are not getting upset for sharing polite opinions here.
        "I really hope we aren't punishing members here for posting their honest opinions. That would be a bad precident to set. *Activists, who routinely point out corruptions outwardly with govt entities, also should be the very first to point out 'inside' org leadership corruptions."

Comment

Originally posted by cowboycode
          I'm sure that the store owners are losing aaaaALOT of money & business with illegals all over the place because good people won't do business with them there.
          Why don't someone or you nicely dress up and diplomatically visit all the business owners at their stores and get them to sign a petition about this. With the petition you can send it to the newspapers, TV news, police, elected officials, and maybe even the owner of the mall property to take some action you suggest. The more stores, the better in this idea.
          People will pay attention to you more.

That's my idea...Home Depot doesn't give a crap about America despite their hypocrisy of sponsoring race cars and stock cars. NASCAR should be ashamed.
          Visit my youtube page and see videos of me passing out fliers door to door in the neighborhood. I can't afford to dress up nicely anymore, but I did as you mentioned a few years ago. See the youtube again for videos of us collecting signatures there. We've actually done all that stuff you mentioned already. Still doing some of it

Comment

what happened with petitions?

second part:

Repeating: "With the petition you can send it to the newspapers, TV news, police, elected officials, and maybe even the owner of the mall property to take some action you suggest. The more stores, the better in this idea.
            People will pay attention to you more."

Or not....LOL
            DISCLAIMER:

Comment

Originally posted by cowboycode
              second part:

Repeating: "With the petition you can send it to the newspapers, TV news, police, elected officials, and maybe even the owner of the mall property to take some action you suggest. The more stores, the better in this idea.
              People will pay attention to you more."

Or not....LOL
              The petitions were ignored. We did get two of the property owners to get on board, but the sheriff's department employees got in the way and dissuaded them.

Comment

Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
                The petitions were ignored. We did get two of the property owners to get on board, but the sheriff's department employees got in the way and dissuaded them.

And the sherrif department personel were more persuasive that you ???!!!!
                And that was the end of it...a BIG shame to leave it at that.
                Last edited by cowboycode; 07-27-2009, 12:33 PM.
                DISCLAIMER:

Comment

Neighborhoods and local communities have given-up...

Neighborhoods and local communities have given-up large parts to lawless illegal workers with their gambling, drunkenness, urination & defecation, graffiti, littering, car & home break-ins, drug taking and alcohol drinking, public fights, knifings & shootings, sexual assalts of women & minors, traffic law abuse, tax abuse, jaywalking and many more.

Originally posted by steve91058
                  People like the above make me ill. Because of all this ilegal employment activity it creates other problems such as economic with housing. You can't buy or rent a home without proper employment so there are a lot of vacancies out there due to this. If EVERYONE would get legal there would not be all the empty home and homeless situations would decrease. I blame the contractors just as much as the guys hanging out at the corner.
                  DISCLAIMER:

Comment

Mexican Restaurant in AM PM that is overrun with illegal day laborers quits after 6 months in business

**Former Deli/Catering Store for Lease** South Sacramento (47th Ave West & Hwy 99)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Date: 2009-07-30, 3:59PM PDT
                    Reply to: sale-ca9gv-1297700888@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This 1250sf build out just opened in January/2009 -" Tenant decided to call it quits ". Was fully operational when recently closed.
                    A TURNKEY OPERATION FOR LEASE. Would make a excellent Fast Food Take Out / Sit Down and throw in the catering.
                    """"""" IMMEDIATE OCCUPANCY""""""""
                    +++ A MINT JEWEL FOR THE RIGHT OPERATOR++++
                    *****AND A LANDLORD WHO IS MOTIVATED TO MAKE A GREAT DEAL **********
                    {PLEASE CONTACT DAVID AT 408 398-8475 ANYTIME}!
                    -47TH & MLK CENTER-
                    6421 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Suite 102 - South Sacramento

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Comment

Here ya go kids,

These uh...immigrants don't like free speech or believe in letting people petition their neighbors. Several of them were picking up rocks to toss, but I kept the truck just out of stones throw distance. Wonder where they learned the rock thing anyway? Duhh...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZUzk4NmE1I"]YouTube - Day Laborers deny free speech[/ame]

And here, this video might give you and the representatives or electees in my area a hint of what they are letting brew up in the neighborhood. Partway through this video you'll see me point the camera at a taller heftier black man on the street. He has been a fixture in the area for a couple years or so now, and has threatened me both on camera and off. I have also posted videos of him strongarming one of those DL's for probably money, but who knows. You draw the conclusion as to his role there for so long, because I've drawn mine.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlP8o_GNepo"]YouTube - Organized crime[/ame]

Comment

What Day Laborers can do for your community

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vo0ld_UXCY"]YouTube - America's New Rich Tapestry[/ame]

Comment

Day Laborer attacks as I pass by on my way through the DLC area.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5pMKtuKHJ0"]YouTube - Day Laborer Rock attack 2[/ame]

And in slow motion to better give people in the area a chance to ID him

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG0U29GnRXs"]YouTube - Day Labor Rock attack slow[/ame]

Last edited by AyatollahGondola; 09-08-2009, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Costa Mesa, CA leads on Day Laborer Enforcement

Police arrest day laborers in undercover sting

Manley says once laborers agreed to take the jobs, they were arrested and brought to the city jail on suspicion of violating municipal rules governing work solicitation. Manley says some were screened by federal immigration authorities.

Comment

Wait till the aholes at the ACLU get wind of this. Sure would be nice if every town and community took Costa Mesa's lead.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎