No announcement yet.

Video: Border Patrol agent murdered on US border

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Border Patrol agent murdered on US border

Video of news and interview of Gilchrist MinuteMan Project witness...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elVRjkO68JU
    DISCLAIMER:
    No aggressive matters should be inferred toward anyone here. I hope we are not getting upset for sharing polite opinions here.
    "I really hope we aren't punishing members here for posting their honest opinions. That would be a bad precident to set. *Activists, who routinely point out corruptions outwardly with govt entities, also should be the very first to point out 'inside' org leadership corruptions."

This forum is shaping up...

I might try to post some tibits when I get time...enjoy your dead boring forums....got to go....I have to ice that cake.

This forum is shaping up to be something that every American dislikes. Especially when I agree with Her FurherAyatollahGondola thoughts,
    "I'm not very good at keeping my head down, or mouth shut."
    DISCLAIMER:
    No aggressive matters should be inferred toward anyone here. I hope we are not getting upset for sharing polite opinions here.
    "I really hope we aren't punishing members here for posting their honest opinions. That would be a bad precident to set. *Activists, who routinely point out corruptions outwardly with govt entities, also should be the very first to point out 'inside' org leadership corruptions."

Comment

Originally posted by cowboycode
      I might try to post some tibits when I get time...enjoy your dead boring forums....got to go....I have to ice that cake.

This forum is shaping up to be something that every American dislikes. Especially when I agree with Her FurherAyatollahGondola thoughts,
      "I'm not very good at keeping my head down, or mouth shut."
      Cowboy,
      A real dictator would have silenced you here entirely. Enjoy your cake though.

Comment

Gone but not forgotten

Davi you have become Chelene-like by putting this video in your "trash section". Why would you put a video about a border patrol agent, a man who lost his life in purgatory? WTF? This was a man who lost his life for crying out loud! He gave it all.

You have obviously been twisted by bitterness because you are not the person I remember. I guess all that Chelene butt kissing you did for years left you like this and I find it unacceptable. I don't associate with the kool-aid crowd. Now it seems you are one of them.

Also this pity party stuff is just beyond the pale from the "protesters" of AA on 08/08/09 and it is beyond pathetic. But be that ridiculously childish situation as it may, more than anything when I saw this video trashed here I felt like projectile vomiting and I had to come back to give a much needed wake-up call.

I hope you are happy with all the whiney people you have aligned yourself with. People who haven't a clue about doing rallies and talk about how afraid they are! Gees that is just embarassing. I myself have no time for this nonsense and find nothing here to encourage further contribution on my part. God help all of you and I will keep you in my prayers, hopefully some will grow a spine.

Good luck to you and your band of fairies, I hope you see the forest before you bash your skull in ofr lack of seeing the trees.

Comment

I didn't put this here Sandinator. Cowboy did. It wasn't moved here by any of us, so it is Cowboy you should be aiming at. And as far as I know, it was posted in another thread elsewhere on the forum by BorderWatch before Cowboy reposted it here. Why don't you ask Cowboy if it's ok to delete it and we will, but I must warn you that Cowboy is very sensitive to censorship even though we've never edited or deleted any of his posts

The other stuff...I don't know....
          We have a different opinion about things. It's ok though

I hope you are happy with all the whiney people you have aligned yourself with. People who haven't a clue about doing rallies and talk about how afraid they are! Gees that is just embarassing. I myself have no time for this nonsense and find nothing here to encourage further contribution on my part. God help all of you and I will keep you in my prayers, hopefully some will grow a spine
          Come to think of it Sandinator, I haven't seen much of your spine in action of late. Maybe you could clue us whiny people in on how to throw a good rally by actually throwing a good rally. The part of me that hasn't succumed to butt kisser's disease is still willing to learn from a real pro in action.

Comment

I don't associate with the kool-aid crowd. Now it seems you are one of them.
            How did you arrive at this conclusion? And for Christ sakes, where did this all come from all of a sudden? I have absolutely no clue as to whose kool aid I have supposedly drank, and where I went wrong in your book, other than placing this post here, which I did not do.

Comment

Tasty deserts.....

Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
              How did you arrive at this conclusion? And for Christ sakes, where did this all come from all of a sudden? I have absolutely no clue as to whose kool aid I have supposedly drank, and where I went wrong in your book, other than placing this post here, which I did not do.
              LOL......I was going to post something about this.......Nah.
              DISCLAIMER:

Comment

LOL......I was going to post something about this.......Nah.
                The question is Cowboy, will you grant your blessing to remove that or not?

Comment

The question is Cowboy, will you grant your blessing to remove that or not?
                  First, be a man and accept responsibility for your own actions in this little fall-out with Sandinator.
                  You and your staff made the judgement on me weeks ago. They cowardly did not tell me when this banishment will be over when directly asked.
                  I can post ONLY here and in your 'Wizard of Oz' invisable Moderators area. I have no choice to post anywhere else, by your decree.

Second as to your question put to me....No decision now..some thoughts.
                  What's in this for me?
                  Why should I conceed to your question to make you look better (in this matter) than you have disappointedly been by your own unethical actions and smearing against me here broadcast to other FBIS members. Hardly good leadership material.

Thirdly here is another good patriotic video expressing the my same disgust of what's going on here called 'THEY' have underestimated us.....

Video link, in case the video doesn't load now (LOL!): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkmxG5Ta3N0

YouTube Video
                  ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
                  DISCLAIMER:

Comment

First, be a man and accept responsibility for your own actions in this little fall-out with Sandinator.
                    You and your staff made the judgement on me weeks ago. They cowardly did not tell me when this banishment will be over when directly asked.
                    I can post ONLY here and in your 'Wizard of Oz' invisable Moderators area. I have no choice to post anywhere else, by your decree.

Second as to your question put to me....No decision now..some thoughts.
                    What's in this for me?
                    Why should I conceed to your question to make you look better (in this matter) than you have disappointedly been by your own unethical actions and smearing against me here broadcast to other FBIS members. Hardly good leadership material.
                    Well, the video was posted already by BorderWatch, so what's in it for you to keep it here? I'm sure you can find other stuff to post besides that. Personally I don't see the same shameful stigma that Sandinator does over this being posted in this section. If I did, I wouldn't post in here.

Comment

Well, the video was posted already by BorderWatch, so what's in it for you to keep it here? I'm sure you can find other stuff to post besides that. Personally I don't see the same shameful stigma that Sandinator does over this being posted in this section. If I did, I wouldn't post in here.
                      (I recieved it by personal email.) My video post(live video footage of the Rosas funeral, NOT still photos from BorderWatch.) was here first. And I posted where I was ALLOWED by decisions of you and your unethical staff.

Repeating since you wish again to side-step matters like a good SOS staffer.
                      "First, be a man and accept responsibility for your own actions in this little fall-out with Sandinator.
                      I can post ONLY here and in your 'Wizard of Oz' invisable Moderators area. I have no choice to post anywhere else, by your decree."
                      DISCLAIMER:

Comment

OK Cowboy,

Like I said. I don't see a big problem with it being posted here anyway

Comment

OK Cowboy,

Sadly for this orgainization, your words and other FBIS staff matters is like watching this ....

Its a cowboy thing...LMAO
                          DISCLAIMER:

Comment

OK Cowboy,

Why would you say such nonsense ?
                            Did I have a choice to post elsewhere by your decree, Davi ?
                            NOPE.
                            DISCLAIMER:

Comment

Why would you say such nonsense ?
                              Did I have a choice to post elsewhere by your decree, Davi ?
                              NOPE.
                              Cowboy, it was Sandinator that had a problem with it, and as you say, she's gone now, so it's not a problem anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎